Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate it when...

brandie

i guess some girls think it's *cute* . . . and some guys like *the thrill of the chase*. IMO, it's all a big f*in waste of time.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Exactly, you need a little bit of a challenge or it's no fun...what do you want a girl to do phoenix? Drop and spread 'em right after you meet them? (well, that wouldn't be so bad either sometimes) cwm1.gif

But I do have to say that when you girls want some lovin' don't be afraid to be the instigator...I met a girl I hit it off with last weekend and was pleasantly surprised when she asked if I had any condoms...it makes it easier on us when you let us know it's time to get busy.

Originally posted by neptune:

i hate when guys act like desperate assholes...like they aint never seen a p*ssy in their life!!!! now thats a major turn off. If its not a challenge for ME i dont want it..... wink.gif

tru ...but I'm not talking about that ...it's obvious that I'm gonna get it and she's acting like I'm not ...haahah ...whatever!

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

...they play hard-to-get ...I can always sense that ...it pisses me off and it's a turn off

...you know who you are

The only reason why I would "play hard to get" is to turn MYSELF on....it's kinda like self-foreplay...get it?

------------------

Feeling this way, makes me feel like falling....

Originally posted by misskittie:

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

tru ...but I'm not talking about that ...it's obvious that I'm gonna get it and she's acting like I'm not ...haahah ...whatever!

Confident man we have here. Hope your right or youre gonna kick yourself in the ass now...hehe

cwm38.gif

my confidence has never failed me yet

------------------

signature.gif