Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wuts With The ****SHAKEN***** ??

XTC1001

lets not get tooooo full of ourselves here. So, your that good that they all shake uncontrolably?

Well then ok. Every time I f*ck my girl, she cums....hard. Is this a problem???

Get over yourself! cwm2.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

Originally posted by egotrip94:

lets not get tooooo full of ourselves here. So, your that good that they all shake uncontrolably?

Well then ok. Every time I f*ck my girl, she cums....hard. Is this a problem???

Get over yourself! cwm2.gif

Sounds like you do have a problem...Why don't you have me take a look?!?! wink.gif

------------------

You put me in heaven with your touch....I just wanna hold you so much....

beautious, baby where have you been? I e-mailed you earlier today. And yes, it may be a problem....you should cum get a closer look....I think you may have to personally examine my girl....

wet, soft, sensual kisses all over your body...can't wait sweetie.... cwm12.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

Originally posted by enyce2000:

Lately I have noticed that when I happen to go down on a lady and Have snack time...they are shaking like a leaf...Whats the deal. I mean when i cum i dont shake wuts the deal ladies....Is it that good?

Uhhhh Id asume so.

------------------

Disco-02.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

Originally posted by egotrip94:

beautious, baby where have you been? I e-mailed you earlier today. And yes, it may be a problem....you should cum get a closer look....I think you may have to personally examine my girl....

wet, soft, sensual kisses all over your body...can't wait sweetie.... cwm12.gif

You call me tonight, and we'll try and solve your little problem over the phone...If it doesn't work I'll have to make a house call. wink.gif

------------------

You put me in heaven with your touch....I just wanna hold you so much....

Lately I have noticed that when I happen to go down on a lady and Have snack time...they are shaking like a leaf...Whats the deal. I mean when i cum i dont shake wuts the deal ladies....Is it that good?

This is what we call EXCELLENT!!! We all shake at some point...it's b/c we feel sooooo gooooood. cwm37.gif

Maybe it's because you just dragged them from the street down that dark alley onto that pile of trash, and they are afraid for their lives? cwm27.gif

------------------

Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgement