Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls a question??

ANTONIOVILLA

I had a converstion with a friend last night and he told me he went down on this girl and it smelled really bad......

But the first few times he did it didn't......My question is are you girls aware that you smell sometimes and choose not to tell us?? Or is this some skank that my friend is with?? cwm6.gifcwm25.gif

women do tend to have a stronger or milder scent depending on the time of the month. her discharge will also change. it's possible that this is her cycle and she doesn't think that it "smells". then again it is also possible that she wasn't so fresh and chose to have your boy do her anyway. i don't think that's right. if i weren't feeling so fresh, i wouldn't let a guy near my goodies...but that's just me.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

I'm sorry but a woman should not be stinking! If she smells, she's either not good at hygiene or she has something wrong with her, and there is no way I would let my man go down if there was a funky smell! Yuck!

Ladies keep your luscious area clean and smellin like roses! Please!!!! Also keep it trimmed, or shaven thank you. biggrin.gif

Originally posted by buccafm:

I'm sorry but a woman should not be stinking! If she smells, she's either not good at hygiene or she has something wrong with her, and there is no way I would let my man go down if there was a funky smell! Yuck!

Ladies keep your luscious area clean and smellin like roses! Please!!!! Also keep it trimmed, or shaven thank you. biggrin.gif

See I think sometimes you think you girls are clean but you're really not!.......Maybe we have to show you the dip after the dip.....Talking about "Smell this!!!!" cwm4.gif

Originally posted by antvill:

See I think sometimes you think you girls are clean but you're really not!.......Maybe we have to show you the dip after the dip.....Talking about "Smell this!!!!" cwm4.gif

hey, if a gal is healthy and she's had a good shower (with a soap that agrees with her pH balance), but the guy still thinks she smells, then the chemistry between them is just not right. what smells badly to one guy could be delicious to another.

think about it, it's not every one who likes the taste of black coffee, right? well, every guy in not going to like the taste of a certain girl. same priciple...

i, of course, am the exception to this rule, being that i am sooo tasty!! (heehee jk) silly.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Originally posted by divalicious:

hey, if a gal is healthy and she's had a good shower (with a soap that agrees with her pH balance), but the guy still thinks she smells, then the chemistry between them is just not right. what smells badly to one guy could be delicious to another.

think about it, it's not every one who likes the taste of black coffee, right? well, every guy in not going to like the taste of a certain girl. same priciple...

i, of course, am the exception to this rule, being that i am sooo tasty!! (heehee jk) silly.gif

Why are you protecting the Miss Piggys?? Every guy knows what smell I'm talking about, and I don't think It's tasty to say the least. BTW\good showers and soap just aint enough sometimes!!! And stop picking on me before I have to come spank ya!!!!!

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm32.gif