Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calling all men!!!!!

glowgirl

I think it's more about sensitivity than size. Some women have extremely sensitive breasts/nipples. The rest just seem to be 'very sensitive'. ;-) I prefer to be with the ones that are super sensitive because they seem to enjoy themselves, a lot.

Originally posted by misskittie:

Ummm I like big boobage too. Theyre fun to play with and bounce around. More to suck on too.

But little ones are quite cute too.

thats almost enuff to give me wood thanks kitty

i love yewwwww !

------------------

lets go jets .....

can anyone tell me what the point of a girl going from a 'c' to a 'double d' or bigger? i mean what can you do with them when their that big that you cant do with them when there a 'a,b, or c' cup? the way i see it is that girls get implants to get more attention, and thats fine. but the point of being too big is what im missing here. if you saw something that was the size of your head what could you possible do with it?

------------------

DJ-01.gif

I prefer C cups there not little party hats and they don't look like the girl has 2 bald midgets in a headlock!...they are the total package everything you want in a breast!ah!the gifts of life!!!! cwm4.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm20.gifcwm2.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---

Originally posted by neptune:

Originally posted by sicko:

Never had a girl with really big tits. As long as it goes nice with the body, I really don't care.

try titty fuckin someone than tell me what u think..... biggrin.gif

I think im in love smile.gif

------------------

This week's gigs:

Friday Oct 6th - "Secret Room" @ Exit 3-6am

Saturday Oct 7th - Eldas Nightclub, Albany NY

www.djrussreign.com

www.extremegroove.com

russreign@yahoo.com

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

thats almost enuff to give me wood thanks kitty

i love yewwwww !

Oo please dont tell me that. Man other girls are saying things wayyy worse then me. Get a wood for them.

lololololololol

------------------

CAT.gif

"Together we witness one of the most delightful in our time......so umm, LET THE BASS GO!!!"

sup kids-

Yeah, I'm definitely all about proportion and FIRMNESS!

Damn, when they've got that nice pliancy... where you can just rest them in your hands... and feel their weight... and knead them gently... or roughly, depending... that's HOT.

Sometimes you can tell just by looking at 'em that they've got that firmness... there was this girl on the train this morning... about 5'3... with a lowcut blouse... so I had a great view... and she knew it!...I could almost feel them like warm, luscious clay in my hands...and my mouth...and...

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another thing that gets me off are the aureolae (sp) Ya know... the coloration around the nipple... the best is when it's really big!!! Then again, I love it when they're really small, too, so I guess I like the extremes best...

And as for the size, I prefer anything that I can wrap my mouth around... and I have a big mouth... with massive sucking capabilities... So...

Finally... the nipples have to be able to take a little bit of "punishment"... I love to kiss softly and lick gently and play with it with my tongue for hours - who could ever get enough? - and all that sweet stuff, but I have to get down an dirty and slap 'em around and bite 'em a bit and show 'em who's boss, too!

Oh, and if you can do that thing where you hold 'em up to your mouth and lick your own nipples... while lookin right at me with those mischievious eyes of yours...

That's it. I'm all yours.

What!

PEACE,

notforkids

PS

Damn... I'll have to bring in some pics from home to post as visual aids...

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

so cute, so cute... I like that!

Too bad I missed you at Twirl last week, Lola! i got there at like 3am but it was locked up tight. I was having too much fun at the Cooler!

So, I'll catch you at Acme, right?

PEACE,

notforkids

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!