Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the ladies?

rustytrombone

I meet most girls in clubs and in bars when I go out and don't have a problem going up to them. But I see so you many girls I wanna meet that I encounter during the day. Do you think its weird or get turned off if a guy approaches you in a store or somewhere like that. What Im basically saying when a girl least expects a guy hitting on them. I always wanna go up to the girl and say whats up? But I feel like they while think to themselves who the hell is this guy!!! Is this a total no no? and what should a guy say if its all right???

I walk to work and I get alot of good mornings from the stores and businesses I walk by. I'm never rude unless they are. I either smile or just say morning back to them. I usually dont get any closer then that.

Well unless hes a HOTTIE!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Gotta let love you all night long. Gotta let move you with a song.

Originally posted by rustytrombone2:

I meet most girls in clubs and in bars when I go out and don't have a problem going up to them. But I see so you many girls I wanna meet that I encounter during the day. Do you think its weird or get turned off if a guy approaches you in a store or somewhere like that. What Im basically saying when a girl least expects a guy hitting on them. I always wanna go up to the girl and say whats up? But I feel like they while think to themselves who the hell is this guy!!! Is this a total no no? and what should a guy say if its all right???

I wouldn't mind, but as Neptune said as long as you do not say something cheesy and stupid then it would be good. I usually see the hottest looking guys on the street, they say "hi" and all, but in my head I am wishing they would stop and talk. So, do not be shy, try it. You never know.

Virginia smile.gif

i am yet another who gets lots of hellos and good mornings...and i have been approached by men in stores and on the street.

i'm not rude and will return the hello, but unless the guy approaches me properly and i'm attracted to him, i won't take his number.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all