Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pussy Farts

divalicious

before my friends and i were sexually active, it was a big game for us to get on our backs on the floor with our legs up in the air and let them rip. whoever made the loudest got the most kudos... we were some bored young ladies, i'll tell you.

sometimes i'm not as wet as i could be (ie: having sex while on E) and during intercourse, when i orgasm, the force pushes out the air that my juices would have occupied. anyway, my question is this...are pussy farts offensive or embarassing (i don't find them to be) and does this happen to many of you other ladies? a curious mind wants to know...

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

not in the least there comical, just laugh em off ,it also has to do with position (doggy style) you get them especially if you do what i like to do, take it allllll the way out, adn put it allll the way back in , then take it alllll the way out and put it,,,, well you get the picture, if your too arched in your lower back you push air into it, and well the air has no place to go really so ....FARTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Originally posted by divalicious:

before my friends and i were sexually active, it was a big game for us to get on our backs on the floor with our legs up in the air and let them rip. whoever made the loudest got the most kudos... we were some bored young ladies, i'll tell you.

sometimes i'm not as wet as i could be (ie: having sex while on E) and during intercourse, when i orgasm, the force pushes out the air that my juices would have occupied. anyway, my question is this...are pussy farts offensive or embarassing (i don't find them to be) and does this happen to many of you other ladies? a curious mind wants to know...

------------------

get off my dick already...

You slay me chica!

LMFAO!!! DIVALICIOUS-- I can't beleive you went there girl--

*blush*

I too have had them slip out, but I totally think it's embarassing. Not offensive, or gross, just plain old giggly embarassing.

If me and my partner ever got over the uncontrollable laughing over it, I knew we were a good match!!!

But I now know to keep some K-Y under my pillow wink.gif

------------------

You put me in heaven with your touch....I just wanna hold you so much....

Originally posted by beautious1:

You slay me chica!

*blush*

I too have had them slip out, but I totally think it's embarassing. Not offensive, or gross, just plain old giggly embarassing.

If me and my partner ever got over the uncontrollable laughing over it, I knew we were a good match!!!

forgive me for being outrageous cwm1.gif

------------------

ky is toooooo greasy,

plain old lettin your man go downtown will get you worked up and he can add a little extra with his saliva too.

Originally posted by beautious1:

You slay me chica!

*blush*

------------------

Originally posted by scramble360:

ky is toooooo greasy,

plain old lettin your man go downtown will get you worked up and he can add a little extra with his saliva too.

that's what i'm talking about!!! make it wet baby!

------------------

i likes when they smell likme piss n dead fish

Pussy farts huh? That happened to someone I was with........She laughed I didn't, and it kept on happening......I was like "Cut it out!" and she let another one rippppppp.

The nerve of you girls with your pussy farts!!

cwm2.gif

ahahahahahah funny shit bro.

Originally posted by antvill:

Pussy farts huh? That happened to someone I was with........She laughed I didn't, and it kept on happening......I was like "Cut it out!" and she let another one rippppppp.

cwm2.gif

------------------

cwm2.gif

i'm sure it was pretty funny... cwm27.gif

------------------

when it happens to the woman I'm with and I hear it, I usually start cracking up and need a minute to regain my composure. If she's not laughing too, it means she's taking herself too seriously to be fun in bed.

opening up another can of worms, anyone heard of the 'dutch oven'. another great way to tell if you are comfortable with your partner. don't make me explain it. . .

Originally posted by dlish:

These are definitely something that makes you laugh your ass off (hopefully both of you)...we always called them "queefs" though...pussy fart just doesn't sound good.[

B]

Sorry!.... What page is that on in the politically correct booK?? cwm15.gif

Originally posted by dlish:

These are definitely something that makes you laugh your ass off (hopefully both of you)...we always called them "queefs" though...pussy fart just doesn't sound good.

in high school, being silly, a pussy fart was funny as all heck...so the name stuck

a "queef" would be nicer during sexual activity tho...

cwm7.gif

------------------

Well, let me tell you I used to do gymnastics way long ago when I lived in the Motherland and they used to just slip out all the time, hee hee. We called them Varts. I think they're pretty funny and if the person I'm with doesn't then he's just too stiff for me. No wait, there's no such thing as TOO stiff. I take that back. He's just too uptight, yeah, that's better.

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Oh, and PS, Divalicious : we used to do that too, stick our legs in the air and have competitions to see how big and how loud. Oh God, what the hell was wrong with us???? No wonder we get along so well. Want to give it a whirl in your living room this weekend??? (j/k of course)

------------------

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Oh, and PS, Divalicious : we used to do that too, stick our legs in the air and have competitions to see how big and how loud. Oh God, what the hell was wrong with us???? No wonder we get along so well. Want to give it a whirl in your living room this weekend??? (j/k of course)

i guess we are just a couple of loons! but sorry doll, as free spirited as i am, i just can't see myself p.f.-ing for enjoyment anymore... cwm37.gif

------------------

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....Diva stop it!!! LMFAO!!! Stop! LMAO!!! cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! :)...

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

opening up another can of worms, anyone heard of the 'dutch oven'. another great way to tell if you are comfortable with your partner. don't make me explain it. . .

AAWWW C'MON!!!! You can't do that!!!

What's a "dutch oven"????? I wanna know, I wanna know..... cwm14.gif

------------------

You put me in heaven with your touch....I just wanna hold you so much....

Originally posted by tequiza:

OK...after hearing testimonies of all you people I still dont know how it is a pussy can "fart" I've just never enocounter it before!!! How is it possible??? It's just mind boggeling!!!! cwm3.gif

It doesn't "fart"!!! It's just trapped air that gets squeezed out and it makes a farting noise and it's pretty funny to some of us, I guess!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 10-04-2000).]