Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex with co-workers

littleboybleu

so what does everyone think about having sex with co-workers? im not saying dating just sex and nothing else. dating co-workers hardly ever works, at least for me it doesnt but not only that it makes it hard to concentrate on work if their around you most of the day. i had two bad experinces that turned worse. the way i look at it is that sex with a co-worker is fine as long as you both are in agreement that you arent dating, seeing each other, more or less just using each other for a quick fix. let me know what you guys think about this and your experinces. cwm7.gif

------------------

DJ-01.gif

DON"T DO IT! I had sex with one of the front desk secretaries in my company last year, and when I started to have sex her, we had the understanding it was just sex. When I decided to stop having sex with her b/c I started to have sex with a girl that I wanted to date, she got really mad and we haven't really talked since. It's a really weird situation whenever she's around or we pass in the hallway. Stay away... It's not worth it.

------------------

You know everything will flow...

Oh come on people, if both of you can handle having casual sex with no strings, go for it. I've had a number of flings with co-workers and they've all been beautiful experiences. I know it can backfire, but when you see someone everyday and become friends, then one day after work, happy hour, a few margarita's and BAM!, tearing each others clothes off in the parking lot, trying to drive to whomever lives closer for a night of meaningless, passionate, animal style sex...ahhhh, bliss.

Originally posted by dlish:

Oh come on people, if both of you can handle having casual sex with no strings, go for it. I've had a number of flings with co-workers and they've all been beautiful experiences. I know it can backfire, but when you see someone everyday and become friends, then one day after work, happy hour, a few margarita's and BAM!, tearing each others clothes off in the parking lot, trying to drive to whomever lives closer for a night of meaningless, passionate, animal style sex...ahhhh, bliss.

Very very very true... It is bliss, but you know just as well as all of us hear, chances are one of the 2 get feelings, and makes it a shitty situation.

------------------

You know everything will flow...

I agree

DONT DO IT!!!

I did that for a while in my old company, but what sucked was that I sat right across the room from him and i'd wear nice skirts to show off the legs and he'd have a fit and called me up screaming in a low tone, that the guys were saying shit. But the sex was good.

But it had to end!

and the skirts got shorter!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!