Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex addiction

mysteriousss

flag pole??? did i say that? opps. keep the legs crossed? why??? };-)> (<little devil)

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

HAHHHAAHHA, scramble that was funny smile.gif

By the way, I'll try to keep my legs crossed next time! NOT! Lemme see that flag pole smile.gif

------------------

get off my dick already...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

defintley a nice sight, luck for me she had on a nice pair of white sheer panties.. yummmm....

HAHHHAAHHA, scramble that was funny smile.gif

By the way, I'll try to keep my legs crossed next time! NOT! Lemme see that flag pole smile.gif

------------------

n train. 10 o cock... um clock!!

sheer how bout none....

you going to factory sat?

lol, which train do you take and what time? i'll make sure to wear sheer undies wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

owwwwwwwwwwwww....girlie sorry to disappoint you....but yeh...noone w/ sex addiction is knocking one my window late at night smile.gif lol

yea same here....but he cant be a desperate asshole, but he has to be hot, and know how to fuck b/c i dont want to be filing my nails!!!

whatever happened to 2 people fucking the shit out of eachother like there is no tomorrow...or until u do it so much that it hurts?? or better yet not being able to walk!!! now THATS what i call a workout....lolol biggrin.gif

The best is that spur of the moment sex that comes out of nowhere..like example: u have a dress on and ur out somewhere and he just slpis it on in!!!! wink.gif

cwm20.gif

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gif

[This message has been edited by neptune (edited 10-04-2000).]

Originally posted by scramble360:

do you post on deeper?

got a pic??

Hey Scramble!

What is up?

I'll introduce the you and Mysteriousss on Saturday since we will all be there!

Zoya - if that is ok with you?

Virginia smile.gif

[This message has been edited by nydancer416 (edited 10-05-2000).]

Yep, you are going! LOL. If not this week, then next but you gotta go! smile.gif Virginia, back me up on this... smile.gif

LOLA!

What do you mean you are not sure yet?!?!?!

cwm3.gif

ZOYA!!!

I am definitely going, Lola better be going too. Cannot make it for the next 2 weeks, so I need go this weekend.

Virginia smile.gif

EXCUSE ME while I go off for a few minutes...

FUCK!!! THIS IS COMPLETE FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! JUST MY BEST FREAKIN LUCK!!! grrrrrrr

Khm, ok guys... This majorly SUCKS and BLOWS at the same time. I have to work both Saturday and Sunday. Our development and integration environments are TOTALLY fucked up so that means that nothing can be done today/tomorrow. Since our project deadline is tomorrow, we gotta finish and show shit to the client on Monday morning. FUCK!!! I think I'll stop by Factory for a few hours and then go to work frown.gif This blows soooo much. That means NO drugs for me and I actually have to fucking DO SHIT on Sunday!!! Oh now I'm pissed!!!!!!!!!!

EXCUSE ME while I go off for a few minutes...

FUCK!!! THIS IS COMPLETE FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! JUST MY BEST FREAKIN LUCK!!! grrrrrrr

Khm, ok guys... This majorly SUCKS and BLOWS at the same time. I have to work both Saturday and Sunday. Our development and integration environments are TOTALLY fucked up so that means that nothing can be done today/tomorrow. Since our project deadline is tomorrow, we gotta finish and show shit to the client on Monday morning. FUCK!!! I think I'll stop by Factory for a few hours and then go to work frown.gif This blows soooo much. That means NO drugs for me and I actually have to fucking DO SHIT on Sunday!!! Oh now I'm pissed!!!!!!!!!!

that blows harder than a $2 hooker!!

cwm21.gif

------------------

DJ-01.gif