Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help From The Females

mfm18

I feel kind of corny writing this but I have to. I just broke up with my girl about 2 months ago and we were together for 5 years. Now, I am kind of lost in space because I haven't been single since I was 16. I have met a bunch of new girls but it always ends up being a comparison with my girlfriend and since I was so accustomed to her, she usually wins(except for this one girl at exit but I was too fucked up). I need to get out of this comparison shit because it is really making me pass up nice girls for no reason....either that or I am just looking for anything in a panic and they really aren't that great...Anyway, I really just need some advice on the do's and don'ts from a female perspective...I mean, I really want to meet some nice females but I am afraid I forgot how....I'm kind of opening it up to anyone who could respond to this pathetic rambling above....Thanks and I hope someone understands what I am trying to say here....Peace.

Mikey

hey Mikey...how are you hon?

I think that right now its not the best time for you to meet a girl...you've been in the rel. for a long time...I think that right now is time for you to find out who you really are and what you are looking for...learn how to be alone (w/o a g/f).

I was there be4...I was engaged when I was 16 and then right after I broke up w/ my ex fiance I met my ex b/f...been w/ him for 2 years....I broke up w/ him cause I realized that I didn't know who I am without someone next to me all the time (I hope this is not confusing)....first 3-4 m. were terrible...whenever I would meet a guy I would start thinking about rel...anyway...I don't want to make it long so....when you meet girls just think of them as friends, hang out and stuff but just don't picture them as your girlfriends....u know...give yourslef time...have fun...hang out w/ your friends....trust me...some time will pass and you'll find that one...the one who will take your breath away.........good luck

i agree with risa . . . don't try to rush things - nobody wants to be on the bad end of a rebound-relationship.

it'll be okay . . . just take your time. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

It's really confusing and difficult to be alone after a long term relationship. At first it's hard, but after some time goes by, you realize a lot of things that you've never stopped to think about before. About yourself, about other people, about life in general. I believe soul searching is the appropriate term. Just take your time getting over it all. If you rush into another relationship, it'll only make it harder on you and your new gf..