Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im so sad!

jjbubbles123

alright, now is when we run into the big problems.. my b/f..the same one i was talking about earlier..is going to the navy at the end of october. frown.gif. i dont know if i should stay with him or not while hes gone? do you think that being away from him so long will change the way i feel about him??? and now im really not sure about anything again, i kinda want to share something special with him that neither of us will ever forget, but i dont want it to be anything to extreme. do you have any sugggestions?

Originally posted by jjbubbles123:

alright, now is when we run into the big problems.. my b/f..the same one i was talking about earlier..is going to the navy at the end of october. frown.gif. i dont know if i should stay with him or not while hes gone? do you think that being away from him so long will change the way i feel about him??? and now im really not sure about anything again, i kinda want to share something special with him that neither of us will ever forget, but i dont want it to be anything to extreme. do you have any sugggestions?

First of all you should see other people while you two are apart.

Secondly the time apart will tell if you are truly in love or if it's just infatuation.

You and your BF should spend the day together doing something you both enjoy, movies, restaurant, club, theme park, whatever you might enjoy. Surprise him, maybe give him something to remember you by.

Good Luck in this and future relationships

Keanu

P.S. You have a lot to learn about love booby

cwm27.gif

------------------

new_position.gif Pleasure is the only thing to live for............

WELL SAME HING HAPPENED TO ME LAST YR AND ITS TOUGH ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT IM NO LONGER W HIM NOT BECAUSE OF HOW HARD THE NAVY THING IS BUT BECAUSE SINCE ITS SO HARD THEY TEND TO WANT TO PARTY AFTER BOOTCAMP AND UNLESS HES BAsed close by keepin him well happy when you only c each other evry 3 months its hard very hard i suggest u do what feels best if u love him stay but im warnin u it s tough cwm36.gif

It's def hard I went thru it when my bf went into the Marines. The first three months was the hardest cause he's in bootcamp and you can't see or talk to them, you can only write letters. But the day of graduation to see his face was the best feeling ever. We didn't see anyone while he was away, even when he was based in North Carolina (I'm in Philly). We saw eachother once a month maybe and talked, it was def hard but def worth it.

Good luck. If you want it to work it will. biggrin.gif

That will be a good test for both of you. If it's meant to be it will be. You can't fool the crystal ball no matter how hard you try. I mean if he's your destiny then you will end up together again even if you date other people in the mean time.

------------------

signature.gif

cwm14.gif you are so burnt and whipped over him that u need to stop and realize what u are doing. think about it.. the navy, 2 years of training and then depending on what hes doing an additional 2+...... by the time he comes back hes gonna be 25!!!! chill out, go for guys your age, it'll do u alot better trust me.