Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HoW MaNy????

divvalicious

Alone or with someone?

With someone it depends how good they are maybe 4 times!!!

Alone at least 5 or 6 times!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

I completely cannot count my own smile.gif My brain gets all screwed up and if you ask me a question, my response will be HUH?? But that's only when I'm REALLY enjoying it.

The record for my partner was 6 though. I was SHOCKED. The guy came 6 times within 10 minutes I SWEAR. I was on top and he would not even let me get into it! No he was not a virgin. No it wasn't our first time (we were together for 3 years at that point). No there were no drugs or alcohol involved. But that was definitely unusual smile.gif

honestly, i couldn't keep track, but in a session that lasts a couple of hours, it could easily be 15-20 times.

my ex's favorite game was "let's see how many times i can make you cum". his second favorite game was "let's see how fast i can make you cum"...i loved those games ::sigh::

damn, it's gooood to be a girlie...no refractory period and i can have 5 different kinds of orgasms!!!!! wooohooo

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

[This message has been edited by divalicious (edited 10-23-2000).]

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Divalicious - 5 kinds? Hmm, I got some research to do.. Damn smile.gif

yup...we have: g-spot, penile, and 3 clitoral (manual/oral, vibrator, and faucet)! and they all feel different! yes, it's gooooood to be a woman! hey, did i miss any?

cwm7.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all