Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys! what do u like?

tato09

Thongs are first and foremost.....If a girl doesn't wear thongs at least 80%(20% being during period time), see ya......Honestly, to me that tells a lot about a girl....in my experiences at least.....Tattoo on her shoulder blade, upper middle back, or small one on her arm....tight. Eyebrow rings, bellybutton rings, toerings, and of course clitrings.....If any girl fits that, please get in touch cause I have never seen a girl with all of that.....Peace.

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, take a pill and go beyond that."

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays --- PM me for list info or email HazePromotions@Gateway.net for the HAZE list.....

tounges ring dont really do anythign for me .. especially when the girls thinks its something specialy that her tounge is pierced , sometimes its a just in the way ... pierced nipples are cool , cuz it ussaully makes the nipps xtra sensitive and the girls appriciate nipple lickin a lot more ... NO tats on yoru boobs please when i look at tits i dont wanan see some grosso tatto .. sexy underwear .. and maybe a belly chain .., pieced belly buttons are pretty hot ... nice place to stop and lick on your way ... well u know ... pierced clits i havent yet incountered , but i would be interested ... migth be cool or migth be a lil freaky i'll have to see

i love girls ... i wanna have sex !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif