Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vibrators..

mysteriousss

Am I the only woman in the world who doesn't like vibrators? I'll take a MAN over 100 vibrators any day (or night smile.gif).. I need it all, not only a one-spot-vibrating-thing. I always get surprised looks from guys when they ask about it and I tell them that I really don't enjoy vibrators at all.. They always say that women LOVE them more than they love guys..

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Am I the only woman in the world who doesn't like vibrators? I'll take a MAN over 100 vibrators any day (or night smile.gif).. I need it all, not only a one-spot-vibrating-thing. I always get surprised looks from guys when they ask about it and I tell them that I really don't enjoy vibrators at all.. They always say that women LOVE them more than they love guys..

girl...u are not the only one...feel better now?? smile.gif hehe

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Damn, only 2 girls don't like it? We're wierd Lola.. I'm gonna go shoot myself smile.gif But yes I do feel better LOL.. *hugzzz*

lol Zoya...there are more girls who don't really like vibrators...but they just wanna be down w/ this whole idea "I like vibrators" and don't want to cum out clean and tell us what they really want...hehehe

<<huggs>>

I like them if there's no man around....if it weren't for a vibrator i probably would never have learned to have an orgasm so i have to say yes, i like them.... of course the real thing is so much better but vibrators can be fun. yep, i can't diss my toy!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by eazyroller:

cwm2.gif Hell yeah, I hate vibrators, i'll take a man, ok maybe not any man, over one of those anyday (I rather please myself than use that shit) It really doesn't do nothing for me. Some people are all about those, it's weird.

Why is it weird?? To each his own.....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

I don't think ppl who like vibrators are wierd.. If that's what gets them pleasure, they can have 10 of them! I was just curious if anyone else did NOT like them.. There are a lot of different things ppl enjoy when it comes to sex.. Some are freaky some are wierd, but everything is relative smile.gif Vibrators are probably the least freaky or wierd if you ask me smile.gif They just don't do it for me ..

Originally posted by dlish:

Not even if a guy you like is using one on you??? I have my own bag of tricks in my closet that I use (a few vibrators included) on girls. It just makes it a little more interesting that straight sex.

Nope. The guy that I was seeing a while back actually bought one for me. He started using it on me and I kinda made a face and went straight for his pants smile.gif I don't know why but it just doesn't do it for me...

i just meant that it's weird that some people really do and some people don't, not the use of a vibrator is weird, just an observation, didn't mean to offend anyone, i'm not tryin' to knock the use i agree to each his/her own miss communication...it's all good cwm12.gif

the lesbian at the dildo store in provincetown (thats a gay summer resort/ fishing village on cape cod in MA) always gives this line:

"once she buys this, he will only be good for bringing home the batteries."

to which, i say "yeah, right!"

------------------

i love music!