Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yet another question for the guys????????

glowgirl

Guys answer a question for lil ole me........

How would you feel if your girly hooked up with another girly and you weren't there?

Is that ok?

Good time had by all!!!!!

cwm38.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Well OF COURSE its cheating unless you have an open relationship. Its ridiculous to think otherwise.

Getting pleasure from someone else is cheating. You immediately brek the bond with the significant other. My ex hated it at first...but he LEARNED to deal with it.

Doesnt matter if its a guy or girl...you mess with someone else....you broke the promise of being exclusive.

Its easy to answer the question yourself though....How would you feel if your man hooked up with another guy and you werent there? Most would feel betrayed, maybe even hurt. Just depends on who the person is really.

------------------

double_f.gif

"It's normal to be different!"

Originally posted by misskittie:

Well OF COURSE its cheating unless you have an open relationship. Its ridiculous to think otherwise.

Getting pleasure from someone else is cheating. You immediately brek the bond with the significant other. My ex hated it at first...but he LEARNED to deal with it.

Doesnt matter if its a guy or girl...you mess with someone else....you broke the promise of being exclusive.

Its easy to answer the question yourself though....How would you feel if your man hooked up with another guy and you werent there? Most would feel betrayed, maybe even hurt. Just depends on who the person is really.

exactly- wanna mess around w/ someone else, open up the relationship. at that point shouldn't really matter, guy girl whatever its still getting pleasure from someone else.

the way i see it, girls who wanna hookup w/ other girls while in a relationship w/ a guy, should let the guy do it too and not be mad, its the same thing

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

exactly- wanna mess around w/ someone else, open up the relationship. at that point shouldn't really matter, guy girl whatever its still getting pleasure from someone else.

the way i see it, girls who wanna hookup w/ other girls while in a relationship w/ a guy, should let the guy do it too and not be mad, its the same thing

-Rob

agreed! *bravo rob*

------------------

double_f.gif

"It's normal to be different!"

I never meant BF I just said giry! cwm20.gif

I agree with everyone thats it's cheating.

I should have said the person you were chillin with!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!