Clubplanet Nightlife Community

frustration

gnice

For some reason I am dying to get out of work so I can bang the hell out of my girl. I have been on IM with her, and the thought of not being with her right now is killing me!!! I am so busy that I can't even have a converstion with her, to help soothe the pain, on top of that she is working all night tonight and tomorrow night, so I have to wait until at least Saturday morning.

NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gifcwm14.gif

I know how you feel. Hang in there! My BF is three hours away and to top it off he is in med school so he is always super busy. We usually see each other ever weekend, but he had huge tests, so I haven't seen him in 3 weeks!!!! cwm23.gif Thank God he is come home tonight to stay for most of the weekend. TALK ABOUT SEXUAL FRUSTRATION!!!! cwm25.gif -SIN

------------------

Damn the man, save the empire!

Don't know how I would handle that situation, I guess I shouldn't complain that much. I am just venting. It just sucks when the urges happen at times like this. Nothing better then having sex when feeling like this. It is a race to how fast you can get your clothes off, and then just mind blowing, heart stopping intimate sex until you pass out.

Well I guess when your at your peak while rolling is pretty amazing too. Almost passed out once......felt like a frieght train hit me.

Hey... if you wanna complain be my guest. I am the queen of whining about not seeing my BF. I felt really bad for a fried, her BF live a few thousand miles away and she would see him 3 times a year... didn't stop me from complaining. Needless to say their relationship didn't work out. It lasted for two years though.

All day all I could think about was sex sex sex.... and more sex. I swear to God I am going to rip his cloths off before he gets in the house! Have a fantabulous time when you do get to see your girl! -SIN

------------------

Damn the man, save the empire!

Better believe I will!!! cwm4.gif I just feel bad for her. As for your man I hope he knows what he is getting into, you should probably let hin know, take it from a guy, he wants to know!! Try not to put him in the hospital. have fun........ cwm32.gif