Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm exploring bisexuality in my dreams...

divalicious

last night i had a vivid dream that i was hanging out with a bunch of my lesbian friends and one bi friend. the bi friend snuggles up to me and i can remember the weight of her head as she lie on my breast, and the feel of her hair as i stroked it. she looks up at me with "kiss me" eyes and i brush the hair from her face, wet my lips and we start smooching. i remember the movement and wetness of her tongue, but she is kissing me too fast! as she is starting to feel my slow sensual groove, my alarm goes off!!!!!

cwm10.gif

a while ago, i had a lucid dream (a dream in which the dreamer realizes she is dreaming during the dream). i figured, 'hey, i might as well try something", and i conjure up a hottie and we go up to my house. we are fooling around and i bear myself to her and she takes me. when it is her turn and i am faced with her womanhood, i couldn't bring my self to take her! so i conjured up her boyfriend (who is also a hottie, woohoo!) and we all start going at it!

just thought i'd share that with you guys, because i just luv you all soooo much!

silly.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

I am bi. I have been for a long time. Although I never had an experience with a women. I want to. I guess it is because I don't know how to approach a girl, or maybe I am chicken. I don't want to say something to a women that is not bi.

Does anyone feel the same way?

bambi i feel the same way at first but whats the worse that can happen??

u can't bum rush a person and just say i want to get in your pants. just try out small hints and see what vibes u get back.

trust me, u will know if she is feeling u like that!

lola

------------------

i know u wanna dance,

i wanna c u sweat,

i wanna c how freaky u can get...baby take me higher!!

i think being bi is awesome. im only 13, and i have been with girls, and i love it. its like a break from the same thing..i think girls know what girls want, so it makes it soooo much better!

i also think that if ur having dreams like that, then its a sign, you need to expirment and see if you like it or not! cwm12.gif

DREAMS ARE JUST DREAMS...

They're your wildest thoughts...inner most urges...uninhibitted desires....and idiotic nonsense.... just enjoy them and try not to analyze them too much...

If I dream that I'm committing murder, it doesn't mean that I really want to do it, or that deep down inside I am a murderer. Does it? cwm13.gif

------------------

mani.gif

Originally posted by beautious1:

DREAMS ARE JUST DREAMS...

They're your wildest thoughts...inner most urges...uninhibitted desires....and idiotic nonsense.... just enjoy them and try not to analyze them too much...

If I dream that I'm committing murder, it doesn't mean that I really want to do it, or that deep down inside I am a murderer. Does it? cwm13.gif

while regular dreams are the work of the subconscious mind, lucid dreams are not! lucid dreams involve the conscious mind as well, that is what makes them lucid dreams.

although i cannot say that i am bisexual, i am bicurious, hence my lucid and vivid dreams of being with another woman.

the vivid dream was the work of my subconscious trying to deal with my desire, and my lucid dream was the work of my conscious mind dealing with my desire, in a setting that was under my complete control.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Lola:

I know I should try. The other problem is I have never been with a girl. So, how do I approach the situation. I am the type of person that has to know what I am doing in every situation. I guess that is why Ia m chicken.

I know it sounds stupid. I guess I need to get over that.