Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever....

sinergygrl

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

snowballed someone or been snowballed? Just curious. Guys, if you have, what was your reaction? cwm24.gif -SIN

I'll be the idiot....what's snowballing?

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

"When the sun comes up, I have morals again...."

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

cwm4.gif You two are so cute. It is when you give a guy a blow job, and spit it back in his mouth. I am assuming most guys wouldn't be to happy about this. cwm8.gif Love, SIN

I can say with no hesitation NO. That's gross! Good question though....

cwm1.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

"When the sun comes up, I have morals again...."

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

Most guys think it is the nastiest thing in the world to have to taste their own cum, but they get pissed when we don't swallow. cwm12.gif Don't get me wrong, I love giving head and I love swallowing, but I think guys should be snowballed once... it will make them appreciate what we do a little more. cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

Damn the man, save the empire!

i did that to ONE guy . . . just b/c i went down on him once and he *refused* to kiss me after . . . which is juvenile . .

so i offered again at a later point (which i never do) . . . then pretended i drank something . . . then he seemed ok - SCREW THAT - he got more than a lil taste.

*evil grin*

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

VJ..... that was sarcasm, I didn't really mean it. If a girl is good at it, then the guy already appreciates her. And if he doesn't... she should bite it off.... that was more sarcasm.

Damn Brandie... you go! He definantly deserved that. Most of my freinds boyfriends wouldn't kiss them either so I was almost shocked when my boyfriend and I first started dating and he would kiss me after I went down on him. -SIN

------------------

Damn the man, save the empire!

if a girl ever did that to me, i would hope she enjoy it, b/c it would be the last time she'd ever see my face again

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 11-02-2000).]

no ive never done that but my guy kisses me after as if nothing so hes got no problem with it and i told him that if he cums on my face (wich he still hasnt ) he'd have to lick it of and swallow it himself .. or give it 2 me while we kiss wichever he wants i like the idea ... but still we havent done it hes very open with all sex cum stuff hes got no prob kissing me afterwards i mean he says hey it cums from my body if u taste it why cant i and i taste my own cum too no biggie with cum issues and my man cwm1.gif

------------------

JupiterStarPower.gif .... the only thing I will ever ask of you is to promise not to stop when I say when ....

[This message has been edited by klitika (edited 11-03-2000).]

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

if a girl ever did that to me, i would hope she enjoy it, b/c it would be the last time she'd ever see my face again

-Rob

you edited that 3 times huh . . . i bet you probably said some pretty nasty things about me wink.gif hehehe . . .

j/k

you're safe, don't worry. i promise. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*