Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the most embarassing thing...

aliebling

Once when I was really drunk I fell asleep/passed out right in the middle of sex... hurt my guy's feelings too. frown.gif What makes it even worse is that it was the first time we tried anal sex, I guess I encouraged it or something when I was drunk. You'd think that would've kept me awake, huh?

There's another incredibly embarrassing moment but it's kind of disgusting so I won't share it unless someone asks.

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

that has happened to you when you were messing around with someone or having sex?

One time when my man was going down on me I let out a queif. I was so embarassed, I thought he was going to be so disgusted, he just told me to chill it was okay and he kept on going. He is such a sweetie. Another time I was all drunk and I don't know how, but I climbed on him the wrong way and I thought I was going to be grabbing for his chest and it was his legs. He thought I did it on purpose so that wasn't too terribly embarassing. -SIN

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.gifworks.com/queue/tiger_24046.gif

excuse" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.gifworks.com/queue/tiger_24046.gif

excuse</A> me while I pounce on you.

Originally posted by lexxxi:

Originally posted by risa06:

hehe...called other persons name......

RISA --- CHICKIE --- that's pretty huge.

cwm19.gifcwm24.gifcwm2.gif

But, I have to give it a TeeHeeHee!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

lol....it was loud and clear too......hehehe

how are you sexy?.......

~Lola~

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Ok, I warned and you guys asked, so it's out of my hands. ;-)

This was less than a month after I lost my virginity so I didn't know any better... I was on my period (I told you it was going to be gross) but my boyfriend assured me that it was no big deal so we started fooling around anyway. He'd been, uh, stimulating me for a while when we both realized that it was a little *too* wet down there, so we looked and everything was absolutely *covered* with blood... His hand was red up the wrist, and I was practically swimming in the stuff - I'd soaked through the sheet and a thick blanket all the way into the mattress. cwm6.gif Probably the most traumatic experience of my life to date; I will never, EVER consider doing anything even remotely related to sex while menstruating again.

*cringe*

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

how are you sexy?.......

~Lola~

LOUD AND CLEAR HUH!!! That is OUTSTANDING work (of course the person on the receiving end probably didn't think so!!!).

cwm4.gif

As for me...I AM GREAT, girlie!!!

cwm27.gif

When are you coming to Toronto??? You mentioned something when we were at Lucky's!!!

cwm2.gif

Originally posted by lexxxi:

how are you sexy?.......

~Lola~

LOUD AND CLEAR HUH!!! That is OUTSTANDING work (of course the person on the receiving end probably didn't think so!!!).

cwm4.gif

As for me...I AM GREAT, girlie!!!

cwm27.gif

When are you coming to Toronto??? You mentioned something when we were at Lucky's!!!

cwm2.gif

hey sweetie.....I bet you are GREAT...hehehe....I'm stil planning this trip...I really want to go...so is my mom....

have a great weekend baby smile.gif ......ttyl

Lola

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Alie!!! It is all good the same thing happened to me! I forgot, thank you for the horrible flashback. It was not too long after I lot my virginity too. My boyfriend doesn't get grossed out by that stuff so he said it was okay, but then when we turned the lights on everything was covered in blood! I was so upset I started to cry. cwm33.gif I thought I was going to need therapy or something. What were we thinking? cwm13.gif Love, SIN

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

Sup well hmmm, what was the most disgusting thing u did? during sex?

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

that has happened to you when you were messing around with someone or having sex?

One time when my man was going down on me I let out a queif. I was so embarassed, I thought he was going to be so disgusted, he just told me to chill it was okay and he kept on going. He is such a sweetie. Another time I was all drunk and I don't know how, but I climbed on him the wrong way and I thought I was going to be grabbing for his chest and it was his legs. He thought I did it on purpose so that wasn't too terribly embarassing. -SIN

I can share what someone has done during sex that was the biggest turn off ever. I was seeing this girl this past spring, on our third date both of us got completely naked and just before I was about to enter her, she goes “hold onâ€. Next thing I know she pulls out (from down there!) a used, bloody tampon and raises it in the air so that I have no doubts as to what she just pulled out from herself. Needless to say we stopped seeing each other shortly after…. cwm31.gif

------------------

"fall in love with music, fall in love with dance"

LOL Nasty as hellllllll.....I agree...NO ONE should ever have to see a used tampon.

My worst was after a long long long long night of mixing drinking with a whole shitload of weed..started messing with my victim for the night and on my way down on her I started gettin really really dizzy. Just before I got her panties off I started throwing up. I really didnt get any on her but needless to say, I never saw her again.

cwm2.gif