Clubplanet Nightlife Community

O godddddd

smellykelly

u knwo that brazil guy i like well i still like him but its different now, i met two of his good friends saturday and we were talking about him and like i lost some interest, and im defintaly NOT losing it to him, and now i think i like one of his friends ahhh wtf do i do? do i forget about his friend or what? i think the brazil guy is like eggnog i want him all year round but can only have him around christmas but the other guy is like orange juice or something and i can have him anytime i want lol ahhhhhhhhhhhhh my head hurts! cwm45.gifcwm36.gifcwm45.gif

You might want to try having as much unprotected sex as you can with all of his friends.

And on that note, try your best to promote internal ejaculation while he is inside of you, it could help to kill your ability to have sex, then you wouldnt have this problem. You see, with a child developing inside of you, all of your worries will cease.

Good luck cwm1.gif

WTF are you doin' always usin' the lil cross icon. That shit is mine, stay away from it. Look at the name, crossymaster. perfect for the CROSS Icon...

j/k, maybe I just felt the need for some drama. lol, Bri

------------------

BAC

BACMirror.gif

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.