Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Descirbe your best Sex experiance?

rachel1997

Me and my g/f, now fiancee, were out in the Hamptons 2 summers ago. We had been spending a lot of time at a particular club. A friend of mine was a bartender and we got to know the other bartenders, bouncers and even the owners. They had all gotten to know us if not by name, at least by sight. Many a weekend night, into the morning was spent there dancing and drinking or rolling for next to nothing.

Depending on our state we danced, groped exposed to different degrees. This particular night it was crowded but not packed. She usually dressed in a manner that enhanced her large breasts and short but shapely legs, i.e. tight shirts and shorts skirts, i.e. slutty. It was a dress up game for her surrounded by the safety of me and better yet the bouncers. This time was my favorite black skirt and silver tank. We were both on a good roll having fun with each other on the main dance floor and periodically checking in with our drink serving friends.

I was able to touch and taste her on several occasions shielded by the annonymity of being in a large crowd. She became increasingly wet and I of course was very turned on. She flashed me, and a few others that we had caught the eye of a few times which added to both our excitement.

She turned her back to me and pushed back against me. I ran my hand over her breasts and down between her legs, again wetting my hand and then we both shared a taste. My bartender friend took a break and came to dance a bit, soon realized the state of mind we were in and told us that the upstairs was available and mostly empty.

We didn't have to be offered more than once and he led us upstairs. It was dark except for a few strobe lights and the music was playing but not loud.

There were soft, covered chairs with ottomons. I laid down. She unzipped my pants and put me in her mouth. I pulled her up after a little while and kissed her breasts. She pulled up her skirt, moved her thong to the side and slipped me in so easily as she was soaked. A few people ventured in, noticed us in the corner but didn't quite now exactly what we were doing. She rode me and I rubbed her clit and we both came very hard. Atmosphere, state of mind, public made it probably the best experience ever!!

After, we went back downstairs did a shot of Jager and back to dancing. I miss the summer!!!

good stuff ....I'm jealous! Hopefully my hunniewill come home with me tonight!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net