Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody here into watersports?

luigi_scarpini

And I aint talkin fawkin Marc Polo here.

I seen this stuff on websites off thehun.com. It all looks a little fawkin depraved if ya's ask me. Can anyone here shed any light on the subject?

Luigi

---------------------------

p A n T i E b A c O n . . .

[This message has been edited by luigi_scarpini (edited 12-04-2000).]

Are you referring to Golden Showers??

Some people are just into getting pissed on, there's a whole psycology behind it, but it can get really involved.... One example is that some men like it cause it puts them below women and they don't feel like they deserve any better than to be walked on and pissed on (literally)... There could be a whole host of other reasons.

I know one couple who likes to eat aparagus before peeing on one another, just so it's really stinky...

Not my cup o' tea

eeeewwwwwwwwwww! cwm8.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

• 3 years later...

Well, being gay, I'm definitely into watersports with other guys, mainly getting pissed ON and IN ... love it when they piss on top of my head and letting it drip/cascade down my body, also if the piss isn't too strong (tasting), I LOVE to drink it, including swallowing it ... I've always wanted someone to piss up my ass, though I haven't done it yet ... I go to piss party every once in a while in Chicago, there's anywhere from 40 to 80 people at them, mostly guys in the 30s and above, though I don't really get into older guys much ...