Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here has masturbated with a member of the opposite sex??

Suhel

One of my biggest fantasies has been to jerk off (and eventually cum) on a member of the opposite sex while she fingers herself. Who here has experienced this?

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Tonight!! (FRIDAY DEC 1st) - ROXY MAIN FLOOR 12-1

SAT DEC 9th - CHINA CLUB MAIN FLOOR 2AM-CLOSE

it's a great thing. it's a bit strange because it can be a lot more intimate and exciting than actually having the other person do the work for you.

it's a real thrill when the girl sits astride your chest and you get to watch the show, close up and personal. And, it seems that they enjoy it too.

but, there are also the cases when the person your with doesn't quite know what they're doing and you have to take control of your own destiny ;-) but, I know that's not what you were asking about.

DM

that was so fun!!~

Me and my BF at the time...we were just sitting and one day...watching tv or something...and to get him hard...i started playing with myself...and it got intense..i told him to jerk off while watching me...hahaha

but we couldn't help but to just JUMP on each other....but what a GREAT foreplay that was.. cwm12.gif

My boyfriend and I did it the first time we rolled together, but for some reason he has been a little hesitant to do it again. I have no idea why, he is Mr. do anything anywhere. I loved it, it was such a turn on. Hopefully I will be able to talk him into doing it again.

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

one of my things is when i'm with a girl i like her to massdterbate for me ..

a) because i like ot watch her do it ...

B) its a good way to see what she likes ..

i watch her play with herself she obviously going to do to herself exactly what she wants to be done .. theni can se and do that for her .. works out good ...

i only had one girl wanan watch em do it .,. and that wasnt much of a problem after seeing her doing it ... no problem at all ! =-) ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif