Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a question to both girls and guys

puck

this isnt a sexual question,i dont know if it makes sense, but go with it anyway

suppose there are two ways to go in life left and right(im not going to say what left and right offer) which one are you going to take, but you must say why you chose left or right(expand your mind a little bit and offer an explanation of why)

i'ma sit at the fork and wait around for some hotties to come by .. i'll see them ... " hi girls , hey , wehats up ? " * slime * ,,, see which way they go ... then which ever way they went i'ma put up a danger sign / do not enter ! .... then run after them ... then it will be me and the hotties and thats it .. i'll have them all to myself and live happily ever after with the hotties

whoooho!

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

i'ma sit at the fork and wait around for some hotties to come by .. i'll see them ... " hi girls , hey , wehats up ? " * slime * ,,, see which way they go ... then which ever way they went i'ma put up a danger sign / do not enter ! .... then run after them ... then it will be me and the hotties and thats it .. i'll have them all to myself and live happily ever after with the hotties

whoooho!

that's pretty freakin funny right there..

I would take the left side first,...check out the scene..if i dig then i'll stay, if not i'll make a quick U turn and go right back out to the right side...

------------------

Can You Feel It...Do You Still Want More...

~*~QueenBloMeUp~*~

This will be a boring response!!!

I would have to say LEFT!

REASONING --- I am Right handed and I have mastered the use of my Right hand over the years, thus RIGHT would be the conservative and comfortable choice that really does not thrill me. Thus, if I choose LEFT then I am choosing the road less travelled. With LEFT I get to experience all kinds of new things that I never thought I could or would do. It would be all new....and we all luv new stuff, right?!?!?!?! Make sense or is it all non-sensical babble?!?!?!?!

cwm12.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm35.gif

i think too many people worry about taking the "road less traveled" as a symbol of their uniqueness and individuality. While it's true that you want to avoid making life choices just to fit in with what everyone expects of you, there's something to be said about the magnetic appeal of conformity. It has ensnared most all of us. Society produces individuals who "fit in" to society. Even our ideas of individuality are shaped by the society of which we are a part. How can anything truly individual exist in a context where all ideas, values, norms, and indeed, ways of thinking come from a shared culture?

Imagine it like this: say our society consists of a group of people who build houses out of bricks. If you conform to the norm, you too will build a house out of bricks. Let's say that you're a real innovator and come up with this great idea to build a castle. The best you can do with that idea is build a brick castle because the only tool society has given you are bricks. The same applies to us. We can only express our individualism to the extent that the "tools" society has given us allow. Every individual achievement bears the brand of society. Creating something truly individual is like trying to build a glass castle out of bricks.

Instead of trying to fit down the "road less traveled," try taking the road that makes you happiest. That road may be worn from generations of use, but you've got to be true to yourself. Or, for a few brave and strong souls out there, the right path might be one that very few people have traversed before. The fact that not very many people have chosen or will choose it makes it the "road less traveled."

As for me, I'm going to choose the path that will make me and the one I love the happiest. We may have some footprints to guide our way, but I guarantee that we'll enjoy the view and the experience just a little bit differently than everyone who's gone before.

~ skip

I say just go which ever way you want to. The problem is you have to pick a road. Period that's it. Choose and stick to it. There is no less traveled road, there is no road. When you make a choice in life go with it and stick to it. If you second guess yourself or regret it then your back where you started. The whole point to make the choice. You don't know what it will bring no matter which way you go because it is unique to each individual. No one else has been on your "road", as for which one will make you happy? There is no answer until you make the choice.

Go Left....

or Right....

or screw the "road"; build a plane.

cwm7.gif

------------------

My 2 cents; Plus a little extra.