Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I A Freak If I Like To Suck My Own Cock?!

divalicious

Originally posted by notforkids:

A'ight, kids; this board has been boring as hell lately, so let me start this next assault...

I was about to post this anyway, but Jammy's "Freak Test" and the measly 12pts awarded to a guy for successfully sucking his own cock got me kinda riled up...

Now, I understand that self-cocksuckage is very rare, as most guys aren't 1) flexible enough or 2) big enough or 3)secure enough in their sexuality to toot their own horn.

First off, I'm pretty flexible. I used to run track in HS and took 2 years of Tae Kwon Do in college. That was a few years ago, so I'm less flexible than before, but I've recently started hitting the gym again and might even take up some yoga or martial arts in order to reclaim my lost flexibility.

Second, I'm pretty big, definitely above average, I've never had any complaints, though I've had my fair share of praise, and I won't go into numbers just to maintain the air of mystery that shrouds my man-meat!

Finally, let me reiterate: I've never wanted to blow anyone else, just myself! As far as I'm concerned, this here dick is the best dick in the world, and you ladies are missing out!

Luckily, I've got it 24/7... wink.gif

Actually, I started on the road of self-fellatio at the request of my first girlfriend of college freshman year. Impressed by my length and having only recently learned of this rare phenomenon from her girlfriends, she broached the subject during a particularly silly lovemaking session. I was a bit wary at first, cuz, well, only gay guys suck cock, right? But then I thought, "I'm not gay, and, anyway, it's my *own* cock! Playing with my own cock (which I did often... that is, when my gf was playing with it for me!) didn't mean that I wanted to play with anyone else's... and sucking it wouldn't either!" Despite that sound bit of logical thinking, I was still a bit wary, but she was so into the whole idea that she promised to take over and finish the job if I couldn't reach it... and she promised to give me an awesome blowjob *plus* screw my brains out if I could! Needless to say, those were great stakes, so I went for it! Surprisingly, I was able to touch the tip of my tongue to the tip of my cockhead right of the bat, and, after a bit more stretching to limber up and some help from my bewildered yet extremely horny girlfriend, I was able to swallow the entire head and a good inch of latin love-shaft! So I went at it for a while as my girl looked on in lusty disbelief. Eventually, she got in on the action and worked my shaft and balls with her mouth and tongue as I continued to work the head... then, when I was just about ready to bust a nut (on the real, I knew what I was doing by instinct, I guess!), she took over and brought it home, swallowing every last drop and draining me dry, followed by some of the wildest, hardest, loudest fuckage we ever enjoyed together!

Needless to say, both of us got a huge kick out of this newfound ability of mine. In fact, all the chicks I've been with always got a kick out of it! Plus, it has the added advantage of making them work harder on their own cocksucking skills, lest they become obsolete! wink.gif

And I've never swallowed my own load... Of course, getting a taste of the precum is ievitable, but I gotta admit that my cum tastes pretty damn good! Tastes kinda like coconut Life Savers! Go out and buy some right now and see for yourself! Try some today; you'll be glad you did! Yum! wink.gif

So what do you kids think? Am I some kind of freak if I like to suck my own cock? And I already know what you think, mysteriousss...

And ladies - private viewings can be arranged!

Bring it on!

PEACE,

NotForKids

Super Self-Fellator

*golf claps*

quite impressive i must say old chap

biggrin.gif

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 10-25-2000).]

Originally posted by divalicious:

NFK, did i not tell you that you were a freak?? you can't hide it from me! cwm27.gif

btw, my curiousity is piqued!! i've never seen a guy slob his very own knob!

hmmm gimme ur email addy. I believe I have some pics of someone doing this on my computer at home! lol

------------------

double_f.gif

"It's normal to be different!"

NotForKids

You have to be the most unashamed person on this board, sharing intimate details of your life.........

You have to be like the number one ho here with the talk about all the girls you've been with(and i mean it in a good way)

Keep up the fuckin,

sucking,

AND CUMMIN

PEACE OUT

KEANU

those who admired

began to stare

and grow jealous

------------------

new_position.gif Pleasure is the only thing to live for............

A'ight, kids; this board has been boring as hell lately, so let me start this next assault...

I was about to post this anyway, but Jammy's "Freak Test" and the measly 12pts awarded to a guy for successfully sucking his own cock got me kinda riled up...

Now, I understand that self-cocksuckage is very rare, as most guys aren't 1) flexible enough or 2) big enough or 3)secure enough in their sexuality to toot their own horn.

First off, I'm pretty flexible. I used to run track in HS and took 2 years of Tae Kwon Do in college. That was a few years ago, so I'm less flexible than before, but I've recently started hitting the gym again and might even take up some yoga or martial arts in order to reclaim my lost flexibility.

Second, I'm pretty big, definitely above average, I've never had any complaints, though I've had my fair share of praise, and I won't go into numbers just to maintain the air of mystery that shrouds my man-meat!

Finally, let me reiterate: I've never wanted to blow anyone else, just myself! As far as I'm concerned, this here dick is the best dick in the world, and you ladies are missing out!

Luckily, I've got it 24/7... wink.gif

Actually, I started on the road of self-fellatio at the request of my first girlfriend of college freshman year. Impressed by my length and having only recently learned of this rare phenomenon from her girlfriends, she broached the subject during a particularly silly lovemaking session. I was a bit wary at first, cuz, well, only gay guys suck cock, right? But then I thought, "I'm not gay, and, anyway, it's my *own* cock! Playing with my own cock (which I did often... that is, when my gf was playing with it for me!) didn't mean that I wanted to play with anyone else's... and sucking it wouldn't either!" Despite that sound bit of logical thinking, I was still a bit wary, but she was so into the whole idea that she promised to take over and finish the job if I couldn't reach it... and she promised to give me an awesome blowjob *plus* screw my brains out if I could! Needless to say, those were great stakes, so I went for it! Surprisingly, I was able to touch the tip of my tongue to the tip of my cockhead right of the bat, and, after a bit more stretching to limber up and some help from my bewildered yet extremely horny girlfriend, I was able to swallow the entire head and a good inch of latin love-shaft! So I went at it for a while as my girl looked on in lusty disbelief. Eventually, she got in on the action and worked my shaft and balls with her mouth and tongue as I continued to work the head... then, when I was just about ready to bust a nut (on the real, I knew what I was doing by instinct, I guess!), she took over and brought it home, swallowing every last drop and draining me dry, followed by some of the wildest, hardest, loudest fuckage we ever enjoyed together!

Needless to say, both of us got a huge kick out of this newfound ability of mine. In fact, all the chicks I've been with always got a kick out of it! Plus, it has the added advantage of making them work harder on their own cocksucking skills, lest they become obsolete! wink.gif

And I've never swallowed my own load... Of course, getting a taste of the precum is ievitable, but I gotta admit that my cum tastes pretty damn good! Tastes kinda like coconut Life Savers! Go out and buy some right now and see for yourself! Try some today; you'll be glad you did! Yum! wink.gif

So what do you kids think? Am I some kind of freak if I like to suck my own cock? And I already know what you think, mysteriousss...

And ladies - private viewings can be arranged!

Bring it on!

PEACE,

NotForKids

Super Self-Fellator

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

Originally posted by misskittie:

OMFG I LOVE IT!!!

haha ur crazy...but I can eat myself out so, your point would be...........lol

K-

Yummy!!!I love girls who can eat themselves out!

K, you've truly earned the name "misskittie"

gggggrrrrroooooowwwwwwrrrrr!!!!!

PEACE,

NotForKids

Licks The Kittie

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

we just ran out of condoms and NFK is running to the store before i figure out how to do a misskittie and dont need him any more...he is running despite a torn ligament in his groin...you see he gets a little too excited and the mamouth rod between his legs is too much for the rest of him to bear...we have been fucking all night and i still dont know what he kisses like...when i want to tell him how good it is i reach for my cell. i personally need a little more affection than he can provide. i like body contact every once in a while...when he gets back i am going to make him show me this amazing ability first hand so i rest my sweet pussy for a while...whew.

hush

You gotta be FLEXIBLE baby! Stretch your entire body REALLY well. You have to strecth the arms legs back ...EVERYTHING. Aftyer a couple weeks you will notice you have become much mroe flexible and you too will be able to perform this.

------------------

double_f.gif

"It's normal to be different!"

You suck your own dick?? I know someone that can actually do this.... biggrin.gif

Well he cant suck it...but he can lick the tip and shit...dont ask me....he told me to ask his gf if I didnt believe him....I believe him smile.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*Liz*~

~*A bad little kiddie doing bad little things*~

Alien-05.gif

I think I have a business idea. . .

I'm gonna start making round coffins for people that can satisfy themselves in that way. Visualize - it will make sense.

Even though I'm sure you all with the gift will lead long *satisfying* lives, I expect you'll develop an abnormal curveture in your spine that will make it hard to fit in a regular box.

yours will need to be round. accepting orders now. . .