Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cercumcized or uncercumcized to the girlies

puck

to be or not to be that is the question for all the girlies on the board. do you find it more attractive to fuck an uncercumcized dick or cercumcumcized? i say its like having a comfortable, its better, top up when you want it up and top down when you just feel like chilling

skateboarding is an art of the underground substance cwm23.gifcwm28.gifcwm28.gifcwm28.gifcwm28.gifcwm23.gif

Originally posted by puck:

to be or not to be that is the question for all the girlies on the board. do you find it more attractive to fuck an uncercumcized dick or cercumcumcized? i say its like having a comfortable, its better, top up when you want it up and top down when you just feel like chilling

skateboarding is an art of the underground substance cwm23.gifcwm28.gifcwm28.gifcwm28.gifcwm28.gifcwm23.gif

I would have to say.. i prefer my steak cut... its just easyer to chew that way.. roflmao

------------------

~LiPz~
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

yo every dick ive come in contact with lately has been UNCERCUMCIZED!! i dunno..maybe its just me but i think its gross! That stretchyness at the tip (lol.for lack of a better word..sorry!)just wierds me out for some reason.

But hey- i cant complain that much - weather circumcized or not, it all produces the same ending result which is all that really matters =PP