Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How long b4 i can take it out?

LikmyLipz

I have had my nipp pierced for about 3.5 monthes, i was wondering how long it has to be in b4 i can change the jewerly? this is the second time i had my left nipp done because the first time they made me take it out for a navy physical and i couldnt get it back in after the physical.. that was after three monthes.. SOMEONE HELPPP.. smile.gif thankies..

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by crossymaster:

Were you in the Navy or tryin' to go in? Are you still in? Just curious. When I was in the Marines I had to take out my tounge ring for physicals/dentist appts. They never found out about it though.

yeah i was trying.. and then right when i was about to be sworn in, they said.. sorry no ged applicants..

i guess this saved me from being on a ship full of horny seamen.. roflmao

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by slappy69:

i have my left ear,nipples and toung done

never had any trouble with any of them and i change all my jewely like every 2 weeks ever since i got them

i have to change my toung every weekend cause my boss is a dick

Hun, tongue is alot diff then nipps.. lol i have 2 in my tongue

------------------

~LiPz~

lickin.gif

What do you want to take it out for? A cleaning? to replace the jewelry? To hide it from yo momma?

3.5 months is still fresh. When I wanted to change the fixins, I went to a professional place and had 'em do it in sterile conditions. I'm not talking about a place that sells bongs, tats, piercing, videos. I'm talking straight up body mods. It's in the East Village, but I forgot the name. If you buy the jewelry from the store, they usually do it for no extra charge.

And, the use some lube (maybe vitamin E or antibiotic ointment) to work the new jewelry in.

So, what am I saying with all this? Don't do it at home and lube helps. and the peace of mind is worth a few bucks.

DM

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

I have had my nipp pierced for about 3.5 monthes, i was wondering how long it has to be in b4 i can change the jewerly? this is the second time i had my left nipp done because the first time they made me take it out for a navy physical and i couldnt get it back in after the physical.. that was after three monthes.. SOMEONE HELPPP.. smile.gif thankies..

Originally posted by mistressbella:

I had my nipples pierced and let me tell u take them out no matter how sexy they are beacuse u can scar and get those nasty growth bumps i took mine out like a month later so I saved my nipple so take it out peace

if done right you wont get those bumps. and i agree to let a professional do it unless you have other piercings nad you know how to take care of it as well as clean the jewlery and lube it before putting the new one in. be sure to keep it clean as much as possible, the cleaner it is the faster it will heal.

also try using the same type of steel or other body jewlery as much as possible just in case your allergic to a certian.

just my 2 cents, nothin more

------------------

record.gifdj.gif

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

What do you want to take it out for? A cleaning? to replace the jewelry? To hide it from yo momma?

3.5 months is still fresh. When I wanted to change the fixins, I went to a professional place and had 'em do it in sterile conditions. I'm not talking about a place that sells bongs, tats, piercing, videos. I'm talking straight up body mods. It's in the East Village, but I forgot the name. If you buy the jewelry from the store, they usually do it for no extra charge.

And, the use some lube (maybe vitamin E or antibiotic ointment) to work the new jewelry in.

So, what am I saying with all this? Don't do it at home and lube helps. and the peace of mind is worth a few bucks.

DM

Definitely agree with this guy. I've had mine in for almost a year and I'm still thinking twice about taking it out. Go with the professionals, it's safe that way.

cwm1.gif

The place I was thinking of is

Venus Modern Body Arts - 199 E. 4th Street between Ave A&B. 212-473-1954.

At first, I was gonna go to one of those crap places on Bleeker. I went to the back and the guy that was gonna change it for me had cat hair all over his T-shirt and dropped the ointment tube on the floor after he opened it.

After that, I said seeya and headed down east.

I've had mine 'bout 10 months, and have never had it out for more than 2 minutes, even though I suspect I could. But, working it back in might be a little painful.

DM