Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BUTT NAKED OR WITH SOMETHING ON

raverdoll

nothing on...

the first time i had sex w/ my hubby... i told him no!no! take it all off! i want to see you naked! teehee we still laugh about it today... he says that is one of the things that impressed him the most about me... how comfortable i am about nakedness and how comfortable i am in my own skin... but every once in a while it's fun to put my thong to the side and let him grab me from behind.. but i like naked for the most part. cwm26.gif

It depends on the mood. Just the other day...me and my girl were getting into it and she had her hair in little pig tails (omg)...she told me to chill for a minute...she put on those knee length socks and a little catholic school like skirt with no undies...lets just say that clothes DEFINITELY were a big plus that time...then IT WAS ON!!! cwm11.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Once I got my clit ring, no guy has taken their time. They just rip my clothing off starting from my pants. I think I once even had sex with my bra on because the guy was so impatient. I am BIIGGGGG fan of doing a strip tease. Especially in front of the mirror. That gets me sooooo going smile.gif

------------------

AnnaBanana