Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Faking an orgasm

lolly

So do guys really know if girls fake? How many of us girls fake orgasms or HAVE faked orgasms? I know I have, oops cwm34.gif . Do the other women think we would fake an orgasm to make the guy feel like he is the shit? I think that's why I did it a few times.

Also, has anyones partner ever told them flat out that they thought their orgasm was fake?

------------------

grenda.gif

hmm... men know more than you think.. thats all i'm gonna say tongue.gifcwm32.gif

PS you fake it, who looses in that situation?..DUhh..instead of making him work and actually finish the job!

oh well if you're not in it for the finale then there is some other hidden agenda... then i wish the question would be phrased correctly

------------------

Java.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

I admit that I have done it just so we can stop having sex. Not that I am not into the guy, just that I don't wanna have sex anymore. (yes, that has actually happened) Sometimes guys don't know a girl IS satisfied, even if they aren't moaning and screaming. So, sometimes it just takes an extra long moan or two.

------------------

grenda.gif

Originally posted by crossymaster:

Well, why don't you call me, we'll try it, and I'll let you know if you're qualified biggrin.gif

i allready know i'm qualified i just need to know whos hiring.. roflmao

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by eviljav666:

i dont leave until she comes..i know when she finaly did.... cwm23.gif KILL KILL KILL

Cumming and having an orgasm, for a WOMEN ARE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS! I CAN CUM TILL IM DRY IN THE MOUTH AND IM DEHYDRATED.. dont mean i HAD AN ORGASM!

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

Ladies, sorry I'm letting my bros in on some secrets but...

Things to look for in a real orgasm:

1) the woman's tongue is noticeably cooler right after her climaxing...kiss her and you'll see

2) if you know how to give a G-Spot orgasm, your girl will either gush a small amount of watery fluid or her vaginal lubrication will become more watery

3) Unless you girl is a pro with her Kegels, her vagina will "involuntarily" clamp on like vice grips

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

1) the woman's tongue is noticeably cooler right after her climaxing...kiss her and you'll see

2) if you know how to give a G-Spot orgasm, your girl will either gush a small amount of watery fluid or her vaginal lubrication will become more watery

3) Unless you girl is a pro with her Kegels, her vagina will "involuntarily" clamp on like vice grips

Dat's what I'm sayin'.

biggthumpup.gif

I would NEVER fake an orgasm. That is SUCH a waste for both me and my boy toy. If he is not hitting the spot that I want hit, I simply roll over to the top and do my thing. I wouldn't bluntly point out that he isn't pleasing me, I would simply make suggestions, like do more circular or harder or lets change possitions to get the better angle. Make some shit up. You don't have to be rude. Luckily, I've only had ONE guy who was that clueless. Everyone else knew their shit. The problem with faking is that the guy will ASUME that he is pleasing you and he will continue to do the same thing. That's why I never fake. I have to give guys credit though. I was fooling around with this guy and his friend was fucking this chick next to us and she was sssooo faking. The guy got so sick of it. He just said "stop faking... here's $10, TAKE A CAB HOME!". I was CRACKING up!

------------------

AnnaBanana

Originally posted by queenblomeup:

Ladies!!! Ladies!!! What are we doing? I know you want your man to think he's the bomb and all but come on, we're getting the sour end of the deal here..If you fake it he's going to think that whatever he's doing, he's doing it good..When you know that isnt the case. Tell him, not there..here...a little faster, a little deeper...Communicate Ladies..We got big mouths and we know how to use it..For many many things..

hahaha your the man let me tell you girl ... thats what im saying ..communication is the fucking key baby im glad a women finaly said something thang god your the fucking man ...!!!!!!

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht_6725.gif

New CLub in Staten islnad ... (ELEMENTS) call for info ... or e-mail me at martin_izzo@netzero.net

Originally posted by translucent:

never really looked at it that way , but my girl dont fake thanks for the tips thought man hhee

------------------

New CLub in Staten islnad ... (ELEMENTS) call for info ... or e-mail me at martin_izzo@netzero.net

Originally posted by umassclubberny:

I would NEVER fake an orgasm. That is SUCH a waste for both me and my boy toy. If he is not hitting the spot that I want hit, I simply roll over to the top and do my thing. I wouldn't bluntly point out that he isn't pleasing me, I would simply make suggestions, like do more circular or harder or lets change possitions to get the better angle. Make some shit up. You don't have to be rude. Luckily, I've only had ONE guy who was that clueless. Everyone else knew their shit. The problem with faking is that the guy will ASUME that he is pleasing you and he will continue to do the same thing. That's why I never fake. I have to give guys credit though. I was fooling around with this guy and his friend was fucking this chick next to us and she was sssooo faking. The guy got so sick of it. He just said "stop faking... here's $10, TAKE A CAB HOME!". I was CRACKING up!

hahaahh that would make my nigt man hahahahh

------------------

Ladies!!! Ladies!!! What are we doing? I know you want your man to think he's the bomb and all but come on, we're getting the sour end of the deal here..If you fake it he's going to think that whatever he's doing, he's doing it good..When you know that isnt the case. Tell him, not there..here...a little faster, a little deeper...Communicate Ladies..We got big mouths and we know how to use it..For many many things..

------------------

Can You Feel It...Do You Still Want More...

~*~QueenBloMeUp~*~

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Originally posted by eviljav666:

i dont leave until she comes..i know when she finaly did.... cwm23.gif KILL KILL KILL

Cumming and having an orgasm, for a WOMEN ARE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS! I CAN CUM TILL IM DRY IN THE MOUTH AND IM DEHYDRATED.. dont mean i HAD AN ORGASM!

Please explain.

When I feel my lady tightening up around me and see her face go flush I'm pretty much convinced it's both things she's feeling. How can the two be different?

cwm38.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

I CAN CUM TILL IM DRY IN THE MOUTH AND IM DEHYDRATED.. dont mean i HAD AN ORGASM!

ROTFLMAO

K you're DAAAAAA BOMBbbbbb

smile.gif ...You would never fake it with me.... I would bring all kinds of magnets to pleasure you.....

PS my dick may be limp and you might be bathing in a puddle of my love juice. but its doesnt mean i just came.. uhhmm i'm just getting warmed up

like i always like to say..

One drink is just right; two is too many; three are too few.

(and i am never satisfyed with one)

------------------

Java.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com