Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How to use my tongue ring....

cutipatuti

Guys i've had my tongue ring for two years now...and yes i have had many compliments from guys about it. but i have a question for all you guys... how can i use my tongue ring to drive you guys crazy!??!? like kissing techniques i think i got down but any hints would help and blowjob hints i would luv to hear!?!?!?!? please! and anything else thanks guys!!!!

Ok to use your tonguering for added bennifit during bj's, i think the men who have had this done will totally agree with me.. let him sit on a couch or the edge of a bed so you can be kneeling on the floor facing him.. ok now if your facing him and he is circum.. you will notice a lil extra piece of skin right under the head.. i'm not sure the medical name for this(might be frenilum) how ever its spelled.. but the key is to let your tongue ring rub over that while hes in your mouth... lol i guess i have the added bennifit because i gotz me 2 tongue rings.. lol ... and everyonce in a while, while hes in your mouth look up and make eyecontact.. men love this.. or atleast i think they do.. never gotten any complaints.. hehehe well good luck girlie.. i'm guarentee that if you do what i said, he will be a VERY happy MAN! anyone disagree?

XOXOXO MWWAAAAAH

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html splash.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Ok to use your tonguering for added bennifit during bj's, i think the men who have had this done will totally agree with me.. let him sit on a couch or the edge of a bed so you can be kneeling on the floor facing him.. ok now if your facing him and he is circum.. you will notice a lil extra piece of skin right under the head.. i'm not sure the medical name for this(might be frenilum) how ever its spelled.. but the key is to let your tongue ring rub over that while hes in your mouth... lol i guess i have the added bennifit because i gotz me 2 tongue rings.. lol ... and everyonce in a while, while hes in your mouth look up and make eyecontact.. men love this.. or atleast i think they do.. never gotten any complaints.. hehehe well good luck girlie.. i'm guarentee that if you do what i said, he will be a VERY happy MAN! anyone disagree?

XOXOXO MWWAAAAAH

No one has ever come close to makin' me Cum from a BJ... (But, that might do it) cwm1.gif

Damn Girl!!! R U Married? cwm11.gif

I C They don't call you LIPZ fer Nothin'...

You should open a School or Somethin' !!!

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"â„¢

Originally posted by b-side:

No one has ever come close to makin' me Cum from a BJ... (But, that might do it) cwm1.gif

Damn Girl!!! R U Married? cwm11.gif

I C They don't call you LIPZ fer Nothin'...

You should open a School or Somethin' !!!

I know where you're coming from. I'll take plain, old intercourse over a BJ any day. Most chicas don't know what they're doing. I've been around for quite a while now but I can count the times that I have cum from a BJ.

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

I know where you're coming from. I'll take plain, old intercourse over a BJ any day. Most chicas don't know what they're doing. I've been around for quite a while now but I can count the times that I have cum from a BJ.

lol whats even funnier? i can count the times i have given them.. lol

------------------

~LiPz~

Originally posted by twiloman:

ill be a volunteer!! i have a tounge ring, but i have not ever been kissed by a girl that has one frown.gif im deprived cwm14.gif

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE YOUR SIG!!! OMG I LOVE THE MUPPET SHOW.. wow i thought it was more commen to have one then to not have one.. THATS WHY I HAVE 2!!!! lol i dont think it does anything honestly.. allthough i wonder if my 2 tongue rings would make for good pussah eatin?

------------------

~LiPz~

2!!! holy shit! i woudln't be able to fit that in my mouth, well i would just not that well, lol...yes im sure 2 has its advantages over 1 though heh heh. thanx for the comps. on my sig wink.gif

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..." (the tick)

aol sn: kshark81

kermit.gif

Originally posted by cutipatuti:

well do i have any volunteers????

no for real guys i need some good advice i wanna impress my boy maybe next time wink.gif

Well, being the nice guy that I am, I volunteer. I'm always willing to help out a friend in need biggrin.gif

Seriously though, the underside of the penis is the most sensitive area. So, you're tounge, with it's ring, is touching that. All you have to do is suck with a lil pressure and push upwards with the bottom of your tounge onto his shaft and he'll love it. As LML said, eye contact is def. a plus. And go read the advice on BJ's post I wrote. Good lick, uh... I mean luck.

------------------

BACSig2.gif

i use to see a girl that had two tongue rings the kissing was realy exciting....if i had a tongue ring...any women that i kissed would go nuts over the kisss...but i only recieved maybe two or three BJ's from gilrs with tongue rings....BOTTOM LINE IF SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOING WHAT THE RING!!!IT S A GREAT BLOW JOB...... cwm23.gif chester the molester...