Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Too small?

eggmok2000

Girls,

is there such a thing as too small? I mean i'm not huge, but then again, i'm not micro. I do think i'm kinda smallish. I can't tell if the girls that i've been with are ever satisfied.

I know, i know. "It's not how big the worm is, it's how you wiggle it". But having said that, is there ever a time where it's TOO small?

eggy-baby

------------------

Short people got no reason..short people got no, no reason...

personally, i'm a firm beleiver that if it's too small it's not gonna work... my g spot is way back there and i need a big fat peepee!

thank god my hubby touches me there every time... if not we'd be in some serious trouble! cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

[This message has been edited by raverdoll (edited 12-21-2000).]

Originally posted by raverdoll:

personally, i'm a firm beleiver that if it's too small it's not gonna work... my g spot is way back there and i need a big fat peepee!

thank go my hubby touches me there every time... if not we'd be in some serious trouble! cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

on most woman the g-spot is usually 1/3 of the way in in the vagina. so i guess if your small and the women is like most woman he should it anyway, unless he is really really really small, in which case i would say penile enlargement.

------------------

record.gifdj.gif

Got home from college last night, saw this post and HAD to reply. Sorry man but there IS such a thing as too small... for me at least. Personally, I've been with some big guys so I kinda expect the same. I was with a smaller guy earlier this semester and it WAS BAD.... BBBBAAAAADDDD! Then again, we don't exactly know how big/small you are so I don't thing ANY of us can actually comment.

------------------

AnnaBanana

WEll,

It's kinda hard to talk about these things. You know, unless a Guy is walking around with a Firehose in his pants, he's not so quick to divulge (shall we say) his measurements.

But i will say this, when i'm erect, some girls have asked me how come i'm not hard.

Can you believe that shit? Talk about blow to one's confidence.

That could still do the trick right?

------------------

Short people got no reason..short people got no, no reason...

Originally posted by eggmok2000:

WEll,

It's kinda hard to talk about these things. You know, unless a Guy is walking around with a Firehose in his pants, he's not so quick to divulge (shall we say) his measurements.

But i will say this, when i'm erect, some girls have asked me how come i'm not hard.

Can you believe that shit? Talk about blow to one's confidence.

That could still do the trick right?

<<sighing and patting on back>>

Oh shit man, i feel for you..

but there is hope, when i was younger a couple of friends of mine heard this myth or rumor that if you take one those master locks you had in Junior high and tie a string to the top of your pee*pee and at the other end tie to the lock and wear it for a couple months it will stretch it out... never tried it but in your case i guess your willing to give anything a shot right?

------------------

...don't be afraid to look into my eyes,I'll catch ya if you fall in love...