Clubplanet Nightlife Community

peeing after sex?

dee_licious

Yeah I always find myself going to the bathroom quite a bit and with a more frequented sense of urgency after a bust myself. Why is that?? cwm13.gif

------------------

Upcoming Gigs...

Fri Dec 29th - Sequoia (South Street Seaport)

Sun Dec 31st - The Tribeca Rooftop

(www.tribec.com)

Email-DJSuhel@aol.com

AIM - DJSuhel

actually its a good thing that you pee b4 and after sex. it help get rid of any bacteria that might be swapped during intercourse.. the doctor will always tell you its good to pee b4 and after...

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html splash.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

actually its a good thing that you pee b4 and after sex. it help get rid of any bacteria that might be swapped during intercourse.. the doctor will always tell you its good to pee b4 and after...

she's right...plus less UTIs= urinary tract infections, less instances of nerve trapments due to constant pounding....oooooh!...., less autogenic bladder problems and collapses of urethral lining.....

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

It's def. a healthy thing to pee after sex for both guys and gals, but I've never heard of b4. I don't doubt it, but I know if you don't pee before, it'll make you're orgasms more intense for both sexes because of the pressure from the bladder walls or something.

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Originally posted by crossymaster:

It's def. a healthy thing to pee after sex for both guys and gals, but I've never heard of b4. I don't doubt it, but I know if you don't pee before, it'll make you're orgasms more intense for both sexes because of the pressure from the bladder walls or something.

This is true. I shot my load over a girlies head a few times 'cause of this.

yyeeeeehhhaaawwww!!

cwm9.gif

i def. have to agree w/ crossy and evil....

when i have to pee i will def. hold it if i'm getting some.

when i get home i always have sex w/ my hubby and sometimes i don't go after lunch time just to get one those EXPLOSIVE orgasms... after that even peeing is orgasmic! cwm7.gif

[This message has been edited by raverdoll (edited 12-26-2000).]