Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo.com makes me SICK!

I just visited the twilo.com message board and I have to say... it makes me SICK to my stomach how EVERY FUCKING person KISSES Twiloboss' ass... OMFG!!!

Talk about a FUCKING ego booster... It's DISGUSTING... those people have their noses SO FAR up TB's ass, they can smell his SCALP from the INSIDE!

I saw a post by someone thanking the WEBMASTER of twilo.com for doing such a GREAT job and having SUCH a great web site... GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK! Okay, so lets give credit where credit is due. Twilo.com IS a nice looking site, but if you want to thank the webmaster, send him a PM or something... DON'T make it so BLATANTLY obvious that you're doing it to KISS ASS! I'll bet most of those people have NEVER sent a PM thanking TB or the webmaster. They have to announce to the WHOLE world that they're "thanking" them.

I'm sorry... I don't post often and I don't participate in drama or anything... but THIS makes me SO sick i just couldn't hold it in...

Well apparently, kissing his ass is paying off, cuz he had that whole VIP area for them during CC/DT nite...

At first, I thought that it was cool that he talked with everyone... but now I realize that that message board is 90% about helping to inflate TBs' ego and 10% for the people who have an ACTUAL opinion about Twilo. Even IN that 10% it's like walking on glass... say something he doesn't like and you're BANNED! or he'll just DELETE your post. As we all saw a little while back... whatever... i'm not trying to cause problems like THAT again... Just makes me SICK

Peace

cwm10.gif

------------------

The Wheels on the BUS go Round and Round...

Originally posted by party2go:

I just visited the twilo.com message board and I have to say... it makes me SICK to my stomach how EVERY FUCKING person KISSES Twiloboss' ass... OMFG!!!

Talk about a FUCKING ego booster... It's DISGUSTING... those people have their noses SO FAR up TB's ass, they can smell his SCALP from the INSIDE!

I saw a post by someone thanking the WEBMASTER of twilo.com for doing such a GREAT job and having SUCH a great web site... GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK! Okay, so lets give credit where credit is due. Twilo.com IS a nice looking site, but if you want to thank the webmaster, send him a PM or something... DON'T make it so BLATANTLY obvious that you're doing it to KISS ASS! I'll bet most of those people have NEVER sent a PM thanking TB or the webmaster. They have to announce to the WHOLE world that they're "thanking" them.

I'm sorry... I don't post often and I don't participate in drama or anything... but THIS makes me SO sick i just couldn't hold it in...

Well apparently, kissing his ass is paying off, cuz he had that whole VIP area for them during CC/DT nite...

At first, I thought that it was cool that he talked with everyone... but now I realize that that message board is 90% about helping to inflate TBs' ego and 10% for the people who have an ACTUAL opinion about Twilo. Even IN that 10% it's like walking on glass... say something he doesn't like and you're BANNED! or he'll just DELETE your post. As we all saw a little while back... whatever... i'm not trying to cause problems like THAT again... Just makes me SICK

Peace

cwm10.gif

Yeah I definitely agree with you. Twiloboss is an asshole and barely anyone realizes it. They all kiss his ass hoping that maybe they'll get a comp or some special treatment. They dont know that he doesnt give a rat's ass about them.

------------------

handya.gifjefmils1.gifhandya.gif

True, ass-kissing is gross. But maybe Twiloboss doesn't want twilo.com to turn into a clubplanet.com.

Think about it: Not to point her out, but when blueangel posted about what happened to her friends, I think it was her right, but to drag it on and keep posting about why no one from twilo would reply or shit, that's just not necessary.

She could of pm'd him as well.

That's how bullshit starts.

That's how certain messageboards become a joke.

Something to think about.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

http://dying.free.fr/courtmovie107new.jpg

Originally posted by iliana:

True, ass-kissing is gross. But maybe Twiloboss doesn't want twilo.com to turn into a clubplanet.com.

Think about it: Not to point her out, but when blueangel posted about what happened to her friends, I think it was her right, but to drag it on and keep posting about why no one from twilo would reply or shit, that's just not necessary.

She could of pm'd him as well.

That's how bullshit starts.

That's how certain messageboards become a joke.

Something to think about.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Just to make things clear. I DID email him the story of what happened.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg