Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~NELLY FURTADO~

I love this singer. Her lyrics are incredible...IMO. I hope I get to hear some nice mixes with her voice real soon. She gives me chillzzzzzzzzzzzz

xoxo

kAt

------------------

-keep your weekendz open on March 16th cuz Divine Force is bringing you a night of eternal bliss as we mainline a heavy dose of DJ Divine cut w/ special guest Marcell Whitehead into your bloodstream.

-and where else to indulge your senses with a pandemonium of tech house and trance than at the legendary Sauce Fridays; only at a club that delivers the true meaning of euphoria, Cream... conviently located at 246 columbus avenue between 71st and 72nd (in new york city)

Yea I think at Iriving Plaza in April...Ill be gettin tix for me and my girlie!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

-keep your weekendz open on March 16th cuz Divine Force is bringing you a night of eternal bliss as we mainline a heavy dose of DJ Divine cut w/ special guest Marcell Whitehead into your bloodstream.

-and where else to indulge your senses with a pandemonium of tech house and trance than at the legendary Sauce Fridays; only at a club that delivers the true meaning of euphoria, Cream... conviently located at 246 columbus avenue between 71st and 72nd (in new york city)

yeah she has an beautiful voice and her lyrics are really good. i woudl love to check her out when she plays around here.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pimp by blood not by relation.

AOL J303J

Originally posted by j303j:

yeah she has an beautiful voice and her lyrics are really good. i woudl love to check her out when she plays around here.

shall we make it a date? hehehe

------------------

wow, more than ever before I have to say that I truly disagree. Saw the video, heard the single, that's about all the Futardo I can handle. She seems to me as the epitomy of music marketing genius. But I could be wrong. Her voice is enchanting, but the image her label tries to project is repulsing to me. I'm sure I'm gonna end up dancing to a remix of her shit by JV or JP anyway, but...

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Met her a little while ago while she was doing a taping for MTV2 at the limelight. Very briefly....but she seemed nice. Junior remix is pretty good. Lets see what else shes got though.

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this chickie! I downloaded her entire CD about a week and a half ago. If you doubt her, check out a track called "I Will Make U Cry" -- she fuses pop, latin, and some tight beats then smoothes them all out. It's not very often that I find a female singer I really really can jam to -- but I've found Nelly! (... and she writes her stuff... nice)

- meli -

"This is not political it's just that I... demand attention when I walk into the room..."

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by melichacha:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this chickie! I downloaded her entire CD about a week and a half ago. If you doubt her, check out a track called "I Will Make U Cry" -- she fuses pop, latin, and some tight beats then smoothes them all out. It's not very often that I find a female singer I really really can jam to -- but I've found Nelly! (... and she writes her stuff... nice)

- meli -

"This is not political it's just that I... demand attention when I walk into the room..."

Hey Meli....YOu kind of look like her..HEHEHEHE smile.gif

BTW- HOw you been Meli...long time no talk...dont worry I should be back online in my apt withnin.....ummm like 3 weeks smile.gif

See ya soon

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Hey Meli...

Just curious...

Do you plan on buying her cd? Or going to her concert (assuming you had a free schedule).

Just wondering, cuz of the whole Napster debate, etc. etc.

I know that personally, when I download stuff by an artist, and I end up liking it, I end up buying a cd or two.

See you Sat!

-Den

------------------

furnace.gif

OMG -- Andy... you're ALIVE!!!! lol... Well, give me a beep whenever... Welcome back to the land of the living!

D - I'm the same way... I will definitely get the CD and head to many a concert. cwm4.gif If you like the artist, you might as well help support them!

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha