Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pre-Tiesto jitters

vejita

Yes, it's a full 4 days before Tiesto brings the roof down at Limelight, and yet I already have the shakes. I know at least a few CNYCers are going..... I'm still figuring out how many of my friends are going. But you can be DAMN sure I'll be there...... cwm4.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

You think that's bad? I just got off the phone with my girl friend in San Francisco. She just heard Tiesto spin on Sunday and her exact words were "AMAZING!" She said she hasn't felt that euphoric (no drugs in her vien) in a loooonnnnngggg time!!

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!1

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Listen.... I'm at work so you guys CAN'T be talkin about this right now... it's makin me wanna go all sorst of BUCK NUTTY!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

Hey people, I've been away from the board for some time and haven't posted for quite a while... but this thread HAS to get a reply. I've been waiting for this event FOREVER. And finally the great master of trance comes to NYC!

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

------------------

Don't forget to fly...

Or as Sean Connery would say in a friendly game of Celebrity Jeopardy: BUCK FUTTER! smile.gif

I keep finding more recent (late 2000) Tiesto sets on Napster..... almost all of it is high quality, IMHO. Assuming I ever have some down-time from the job search, I'm definitely gonna load some tracks onto my Nomad and hit the gym with Tiesto in my head. And I'm really hoping I can order Magik VI and have it delivered in time for LL on Saturday -- I would LOVE to have a signed copy from the Master.

Btw, shouldn't there be some sort of **** OFFICIAL TIESTO MEETUP *** thread going on by now?! cwm23.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

Originally posted by vejita:

Or as Sean Connery would say in a friendly game of Celebrity Jeopardy: BUCK FUTTER! smile.gif

I keep finding more recent (late 2000) Tiesto sets on Napster..... almost all of it is high quality, IMHO. Assuming I ever have some down-time from the job search, I'm definitely gonna load some tracks onto my Nomad and hit the gym with Tiesto in my head. And I'm really hoping I can order Magik VI and have it delivered in time for LL on Saturday -- I would LOVE to have a signed copy from the Master.

Btw, shouldn't there be some sort of **** OFFICIAL TIESTO MEETUP *** thread going on by now?! cwm23.gif

It takes about a week to get CD's delivered from the Black Hole site. I got the In Search of Sunrise 2 about a month ago.

------------------

Don't forget to fly...

That's what I'm saying. God is stepping into the limelight once again(pun intended), and yet there is no offical meetup. Now I haven't been on the board to long but I've been waiting for this for a very long time now. If anyone wants to meet up, just let me know. I will definitly be there.

------------------

Second pill of the night, and straight on till morning....

He's alive!

Hey Jesse smile.gif Get this, I'm bringing a whole horde of people (so far all ladies too) and possibly a crew of ML bankers ... LOL. Oh yeah, and I didn't forget I need to swing by to pick up my ID.

Can't wait! Can someone confirm the cost?

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

Ok, let's break it down, line by line:

dzadza: Good Christ -- long time no see! smile.gif Glad to see yer back.... also glad yer attending services at the Limelight. It's almost enough to give me religion..... good GAWD!

Hmm.... well, if I can't get CDs, maybe I can get him to sign my Nomad II.... hmm. smile.gif

Trancewhore: Aight, I'm gonna start the thread right now. Damn right it's ridiculous.....

NYChunk: Saturday fer sure (3/3), although you'll have to get the 18+/21+ answer from somebody else, as I have no idea.

Shadowchaser: Schweet -- besides deanna1, blueangel and dzadza, I wasn't sure if any of the other peeps were gonna be there! And didn't Guy O spin when Sandra came to LL last time? I think I remember thinking his shiznat was solid.....

Mel-O-D: I'm sorry I haven't been able to get yer ID to you. Every waking moment has had me either calling recruiters, emailing recruiters, meeting with recruiters or sleeping. And my friggin' phone is behaving like a bitch, too -- accursed SprintPCS gremlins!

Glad to hear yer coming, tho, in light of things -- and with a flock of nubile maidens, no less. Are any of them single? If not, do they have sisters? Are they hot?! Details, woman, DETAILS!

I think it's $25 if yer on the list.....? Check yer PM's shortly.....

------------------

-=Vejita=-

Tiesto will literally knock the speaker towers over and cave the floor in. He is the man. The only other DJ of his style near his level is Armin Van Burren. Thats would be one incredible night if they spun together... they are on the same label together. Is anyone heading up from Rutgers that wants to meet up at NB train station? im me: teklord310. What time do you guys think Tiesto will come on? i'm assuming the line to get in around 1,2am will be 1hr+. When I saw Oakenfold on Thanksgiving night at Hammerstein it was insanely crowded at 10pm. I expect a better selection from Tiesto. On another post people are planning on meeting behind the 2nd floor DJ booth at 2am. See everyone there. l8r --Yarin

Originally posted by vejita:

Ok, let's break it down, line by line:

dzadza: Good Christ -- long time no see! smile.gif Glad to see yer back.... also glad yer attending services at the Limelight. It's almost enough to give me religion..... good GAWD!

Hmm.... well, if I can't get CDs, maybe I can get him to sign my Nomad II.... hmm. smile.gif

Ask him to sign a burned mp3 CD... wink.gif

I hear you're changing jobs? This company that I joined recently is hiring developers (focus on Java). Let me know if you're interested...

------------------

Don't forget to fly...