Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who's going to "AIR" rave on march 2nd? (you know you wanna!!!)

weyes

If your not going there ck this line up out!

DEANS - Andy Zee, Steve Groove, DJ Dennis Ciallela, Ernie Sierra & Jabit Alvarez Presents

HOUSE 101 "Are You Ready 4 Night School"

@ The LIMELIGHT 03-02-01

Featured Professors

DJ/Producer MIKE MACALUSO (main floor)

Openenig 4 Him Is DJ CRAZY EDDIE

DJ/Producer BRUTAL BILL (chapel)

Opening 4 Him Is DJ RICHIE LUVV

DJ ANI PHEARCE (giger room)

DOORS OPEN @ 10 - 18 to Party 21 to Drink

For Reduced & Guaranteed Admission Mention that u Are On the NiteLife List

For More Info Email Us @ NiteLifeEnt@aol.com

Or Call Us @ 914-585-5858

Originally posted by manmademan:

X-DREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAMMMMMM

NO WAYYY ... WHERE IS THIS? ??? I have to go for this.

it's at The Warehouse at 141 east 140th street in the bronx, and you can get there by subway as well as by car. the directions are on the generationxd site.

Originally posted by weyes:

yep, this is by the same people who did "fire" in july and "water" in november.

hmm... i was at both.... surefire kind of sucked b/c the fire alarm kept going off... i even saw <i>parents</i> chapparoning (sp) and the promoter said some seattle city board members showed up to see what was going on on public property, privately rented. glad i didn't have to pay (dj gf comp cwm12.gif ).

water was way different... definately a very kool outdoor gig, but the generator for the ambient tent got filled with kerosene instead of gas so we had to run off another generator.... which we also got cut from it for overloading.

ugh, parties, parties -- i hate to say i'm done with them. unless i get comped.

------------------

sig.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com

re: fire, water

okay now i'm officially confused, because there were two parties around the same time by the same/similar name on the west coast... one was in seattle and then in one in bellingham, wa, near canada. what's up? i should have known.... i'm a west coast outcast...

cwm44.gif

[This message has been edited by toastednut (edited 02-26-2001).]

Originally posted by toastednut:

re: fire, water

okay now i'm officially confused, because there were two parties around the same time by the same/similar name on the west coast... one was in seattle and then in one in bellingham, wa, near canada. what's up? i should have known.... i'm a west coast outcast...

[This message has been edited by toastednut (edited 02-26-2001).]

no; the parties we're talking about are the "elements" parties here in new york. go to www.ravescape.com/elements to find out all the info on the past parties. unfortunately, they don't have the current info for this one - bastards.

[This message has been edited by weyes (edited 02-26-2001).]

Originally posted by junglekittn:

sattelite. or buy them at the door.

hmmm, x-dream excites u moreso that the others? x-dream plays at practially every rave all over ny. u must be excited all the time.

aint that the truth about x-dream. i have seen him at every party i have been to over the last year! cwm24.gif

------------------

"Dude, Where's my car?"

p*l*u*r

no; the parties we're talking about are the "elements" parties here in new york.

i figured that part out... when i checked the site. the thing that gets me is that there was an "elements" parties here in the NW/Cali, at the same time frame...

my bad! it looks like it was in april, water in i believe august... someone's been smoking something

------------------

sig.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com

[but i'd like to keep this one about meetups and stuff like that.

meet up? the venue is tiny (beware my dears). they will probably use the area downstairs for the jungleroom and the area upstairs for the main floor. i think there's a bar area as well. let's meet there! ummmm, at 11/12? any later and i doubt i would make it. cwm3.gif

Originally posted by junglekittn:

meet up? the venue is tiny (beware my dears). they will probably use the area downstairs for the jungleroom and the area upstairs for the main floor. i think there's a bar area as well. let's meet there! ummmm, at 11/12? any later and i doubt i would make it. cwm3.gif

oooooo, junglekittn!!!!

i've never been there, so i don't know anything about the space. is the bar area upstairs or downstairs? i think later than 11 or 12 would be better, though, 'cause the party opens at 10. how about 1? can you make that?

hmmm... when i know what i'll be wearing, i'll let all you guys know so that you can say hi!

so stoked...

cwm30.gif