Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf heads, Vinyl heads, and even tunnel heads dont do this.. but twilo heads do?

Why is it, that twilo heads have something bad to say about every other club, and who is in it, always complain about the vibe being so f'n bad, and how juice heads shouldn't be in there club.. etc.. but i never hear anyone that goes to tunnel, sound factory, exit, or vinyl (only to name the large clubs) say this?

Ok i love Twilo.. my first city club ever..

But its seriously getting annoying..

As long as your paying to get into the club, they or you have just as much right to be there as anyone else.. just like you all complain that "oh half these people prob never even heard of this dj, or that dj" well ya know what? THERES A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING...

And i'm not pointing fingers at anyone, or even trying to start a fight,so dont come back all deffencive... i'm just tryin to point out, that some of you need to relax a bit.. and yes i'm in twilo atleast once a month...

Thankyou...

XOXOXOX MWWWWAHZ

Kerry

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Why is it, that twilo heads have something bad to say about every other club, and who is in it, always complain about the vibe being so f'n bad, and how juice heads shouldn't be in there club.. etc.. but i never hear anyone that goes to tunnel, sound factory, exit, or vinyl (only to name the large clubs) say this?

As long as your paying to get into the club, they or you have just as much right to be there as anyone else.. just like you all complain that "oh half these people prob never even heard of this dj, or that dj" well ya know what? THERES A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING...

And i'm not pointing fingers at anyone, or even trying to start a fight,so dont come back all deffencive... i'm just tryin to point out, that some of you need to relax a bit.. and yes i'm in twilo atleast once a month...

Thankyou...

XOXOXOX MWWWWAHZ

Kerry

YOUR ARE VERY WISE

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Ease up on us honey.

I am Twilo, Sound Factory, Exit head.

I prefer Twilo, But i dont dis any other

clubs. I think that every club has it's own

kinda crowd and that's cool. I love the sound factory, and exit is an amazing club.

But Twilo is my home. I would definitely bring my pillow there. I'm sure there are people who disagree. But that's ok.

peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!

Originally posted by dszorro:

Ease up on us honey.

I am Twilo, Sound Factory, Exit head.

I prefer Twilo, But i dont dis any other

clubs. I think that every club has it's own

kinda crowd and that's cool. I love the sound factory, and exit is an amazing club.

But Twilo is my home. I would definitely bring my pillow there. I'm sure there are people who disagree. But that's ok.

peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!

your missing the point...

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gif

As you can probably tell if you look at my sig I absolutely LOVE TWILO but I dont feel like the other clubs in NY suck, I honestly go to the other clubs and still have a good time... SF on a sat cant be touched..Exit on a promo night is usaul hot...and soon to be Vinyl once I get there from what I hear is good as well...But I do agree with you that ALOT of Twilo people do mock and degrade other clubs I wish they would stop cuz its STUPID IMO...People should be aboe to go wherever they want and have a good time....PLUR to you all.

Nuff said. cwm32.gif

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

Thankyou...

XOXOXOX MWWWWAHZ

Kerry

NO DOUBT LIPZ.. SO TRUE!!!!

WHITE POWER!!!!!!!

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~~~

i've talked to plenty of vinyl heads, and factory heads who have talked plenty of shit about twilo

"oh go hang out w/ the fags"

or etc. etc. etc.

so its not just twilo people.. thats a mistatment

tunnel head or exit heads just really dont' even exist in large enough numbers to be considered

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Kerry I totally agree with you AGAIN LOL..

clubhead and dszorro - she didn't say that ALL twiloheads do that.. but a lot do.. guess you are the wonderful exceptions in this case smile.gif you guys have the attitude that I totally respect, even if we disagree.. that's the whole point of the post in my understanding..

Yeah but you random ever hear a sf or a exit head say "oh keep out those f'n ravers.. etc. etc" but ya hear twilo headz (fridays once again) say keep out those Juice head Guidos.... etc etc..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i've talked to plenty of vinyl heads, and factory heads who have talked plenty of shit about twilo

or etc. etc. etc.

tunnel head or exit heads just really dont' even exist in large enough numbers to be considered

thank you...u are very wise!!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON" world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

PS: I read this post before reading the shadowchaser post about his coworker not liking SF.. PERFECT EXAMPLE of this topic.. Do you EVER think Frank would make a post that his coworker went to SF (or exit or whatever other place) and LOVED it? Hell no.. It's upsetting and I can see why a lot of ppl say that clubnyc is too negative sometimes.

Frank, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you.. Just using your post as an example.. So please don't start any name calling or smart ass remarks, ok? thanx smile.gif

clubhe

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Kerry I totally agree with you AGAIN LOL..

clubhead and dszorro - she didn't say that ALL twiloheads do that.. but a lot do.. guess you are the wonderful exceptions in this case smile.gif you guys have the attitude that I totally respect, even if we disagree.. that's the whole point of the post in my understanding..

OMG Girl you r the greatest DSZORRO and myself already love ya and we didn't even meet yet cant wait to finally see ya and give you that hug we were talking about take care.

peace

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

Yeah but you random ever hear a sf or a exit head say "oh keep out those f'n ravers.. etc. etc" but ya hear twilo headz (fridays once again) say keep out those Juice head Guidos.... etc etc..

i'll refrain from laughing until you tell me your serious...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Zoya thats because some people get there cocks hard over dissin on other people.. or places and things..

I have just realised some people on here, NEVER EVER have anything nice to say.. oh well...

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gif

or etc. etc. etc.

I think she's talking about people on this board, as to people in "real life"..

And I agree with her.. I think Twilo is a dump now, and if I say it outloud, all the Twilo people start to get tough..

It's just nonsence to me.. Different strokes for different folks..

------------------

..It Wasn't Me..

i'll refrain from laughing until you tell me your serious...

i'm talking about on the board, not in general.... this whole post i made is about the board. not on the entire ny tristate area.. roflmao

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gif

Zoya thats because some people get there cocks hard over dissin on other people.. or places and things..

I have just realised some people on here, NEVER EVER have anything nice to say.. oh well...

Heh.. You're right but if you think that you and I can change the fact that ppl talk trash, you're probably wrong smile.gif Oh well.. This post will only start drama AGAIN coz ppl will AGAIN miss the point of it all and start bashing..