Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US (WORKING)

This was a take-off from an early Commodore 64 game - If I remember correctly it was the first all color game for that platform.

The english was the bad transliteration from the orignial language.

Enjoy it for the bad computer graphics, the bad grammar and for the work on the images in the flash animation.

j.

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."

11icon.giflogoof3.gif

Very interesting....but I to don't get it. Why is it grammatically screwy?

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg

There's nothing to get... It's just funny... something to laugh at... No need to get all DEEP people... the secret meaning of LIFE isn't lurking around in that thing... or is it... hhhmmm... i'm gonna go watch it again... brb

------------------

The Wheels on the BUS go Round and Round...

That phrase has been stalking me lately. Ive seen on almost all my favorite websites. Just the other day I was riding the train and saw a sticker of that on the window. Another that happened was while I was playing a video game and some guy kept saying it. I also see it on this board everyday. It's haunting me. I can't escape it. All my base are belong to them.

------------------

handya.gifjefmils1.gifhandya.gif