Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I bet we walk right past each other in the club....

Alot of us chat here and we dont even know who we are when we go out... How about a universal sign that will identify us. such as a pin or something any ideas... Pics dont work you usually forget.. but if we all agreed on one type of identifying marker I think that would be cool and an easier way to make friends while we are out. Just my idea thats all... G

alot of us do know each other. we have meet-ups at the clubs every weekend and we have dinner meet-ups also. you should come check one out then you will get to know people.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pimp by blood not by relation.

AOL J303J

J303J is easy to spot because he looks like the animation at the bottom of his messages. green glasses and all. ;-)

Originally posted by j303j:

alot of us do know each other. we have meet-ups at the clubs every weekend and we have dinner meet-ups also. you should come check one out then you will get to know people.

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

Also.....that idea of a pin was actually looked into and a lot of us agreed that it would be fun. However, I never saw anything materialize from it after someone said how much it would cost to have these custom pins printed up. Anyone remember that post? Like 3 months ago or so.

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

J303J is easy to spot because he looks like the animation at the bottom of his messages. green glasses and all. ;-)

damn i didn't want anyone to knwo that was me.

------------------

chickn4.gif

AOL J303J

Originally posted by j303j:

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

damn i didn't want anyone to knwo that was me.

and if he's not wearing the glasses he'll DEFINITELY be doing the joisey boy Chicken dance for which he is famous! The same chicken dance that is going to be featured in the new series of the Sopranoes with J303J guest starring wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by gambitx73:

let the universal sign be a roar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I almost died that night on line when u busted it out.

poor matty parsons laughed for hours.

------------------

chickn4.gif

AOL J303J

I was just thinking the other day...how many times we walked passed one another and haven't even realized..........kinda weird huh? I have to make it to the next meet up....(marce, i promise...LOL)....

------------------

MUZIK IS MY LIFE & DANCING IS MY LOVE...<3

Originally posted by RLQ:

I was just thinking the other day...how many times we walked passed one another and haven't even realized..........kinda weird huh? I have to make it to the next meet up....(marce, i promise...LOL)....

ILL BE GOING TO THAT MEET UP WITH YOU

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13