Clubplanet Nightlife Community

recruiting

sometimes, i'll be talking to someone and i'll start thinking, "damn, this person is mad chillz! i wish we could hang out more." but then i know that as well as we click, we probably wouldn't hang out much because they aren't into the music and clubs like i am. and i KNOW from their personality that if someone introduced them, they would love it

i wish i could take all these kewl people and give them a little bit of the guidance they need to realize that they should be clubbing with me. but truth be told, i hate babysitting and couldn't be the initial tour guide. anyone around like popping cherries and babysitting? (god, this sounds so pedophilic!)

oh yeah, and then there are the people who ask me to take them clubbing, and i know from their personalities that they wouldn't like it and wouldn't know what to do with themselves in a club. they just want to say "yesh, i'm kewl. i go clubbing"

------------------

"real fucking high"

i've done it so many times in the past...i tried taking my "non clubbing" friends out to a parties and clubs but they never enjoyed themselves...they hated the music, didn't understand or mainly want to understand what the scene is all about...and basically ruined my fun on those nights...now i harldy see them or talk to them...

another reason why i think i can't date a girl thats not into the scene and the same music that i listen to...i've tried it and man it's tough...try explaining sasha & digweed to a girl who listens to nothing but hardcore punk, ska, emo and is obsessed with karaoke...((shivers))...a night i wanna forget. wink.gif

as for babysitting...it depends...if the person likes the same music, wants to get into the scene, and not say "yesh, i'm kewl, i go clubbing...", i wouldn't mind...if the person was mad chill.

------------------

i want to give you everything...i want to give you energy...i want to give a good thing...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

sign me up! im kindof nu to nyc and i get set up by various people on blind dates. when i tell these girls that im going out to see a DJ who comes on at 2 and spins until 8 they think im a crackhead. I try not to make partying and music a prerequisite for finding friends or partners, but its hard to connect with people who just arent into it. I like bars occasionally, but sometimes i just need to hear great music and get lost...

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

LOL, yeah it's difficult to convince someone who is used to going to bars that close at 2:00 that you're not actually leaving to go to the club until 2:00.

They look at you like you should be commited!

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

i kno exactly what ur talking about! i had my bday at exit, and felt like i was babysitting all my non-clubber friends.

some people just arent into it, which is cool, but for the people that want to be in it, but would hate it, GRRR! ITS SO HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:P

blah i hate baby sitting...any takers??? smile.gif

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

word,

i have these three really good friends who live in my building, and they're all about the booty (hip hop) room at exit. every week we all get ready together, as they spend hours pruning and primping, and i just got my tshirt and baggy pants with sneakers.

they ask "how could you have fun at a club without grinding and hooking up"....

i try to explain, but they just look at me like i have three heads.

i always tell them they should come to twilo once, and if they did they'd never go back, but if they decide never to come i think i'll survive (more room for me to dance).

------------------

digweed2.jpg

"man, i can't believe i spilled my bottle of jd!"

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

i've done it so many times in the past...i tried taking my "non clubbing" friends out to a parties and clubs but they never enjoyed themselves...they hated the music, didn't understand or mainly want to understand what the scene is all about...and basically ruined my fun on those nights...now i harldy see them or talk to them...

another reason why i think i can't date a girl thats not into the scene and the same music that i listen to...i've tried it and man it's tough...try explaining sasha & digweed to a girl who listens to nothing but hardcore punk, ska, emo and is obsessed with karaoke...((shivers))...a night i wanna forget. wink.gif

werd! it kinda sucks that that the people who don't know music are eliminated from the dating candidate pool. that's a lot of people. and you're right; it's impossible to date someone who doesn't know/isn't elightened. can't talk to them about it, can't go out together, can't agree on the right fuck music, etc.

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by tribehouse:

hey mattperson you better off leaving your

friends out of twilo, ppl there don;t go out to grind and hooking up. twilo is the wrong

place for that in case u didn;t notice.

um, hi, no need to get salty....

are you saying just because they like to go and booty dance at exit, they can't even see what twilo is all about?

and please don't talk to me like i'm a newbie at twilo, i think by now i've kinda picked up on what a night at twilo is about.

------------------

digweed2.jpg

"man, i can't believe i spilled my bottle of jd!"

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

word

whitey. . .

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

um, hi, no need to get salty....

pussy. . . you and DaveRaver should get married. . .

go to sleep, son.

cwm35.gif

------------------

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .

Originally posted by deanna11:

werd! it kinda sucks that that the people who don't know music are eliminated from the dating candidate pool. that's a lot of people. and you're right; it's impossible to date someone who doesn't know/isn't elightened. can't talk to them about it, can't go out together, can't agree on the right fuck music, etc.

lawler...

the right fuck music... wink.gif

"you're so twisted...i'm nice and easy. . .nice and slow. . . "

------------------

i want to give you everything...i want to give you energy...i want to give a good thing...

shadowchaser076@aol.com