Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OFFICIAL LIMELIGHT TIESTO MEETUP 3/3

One suggestion guys....maybe change the meetup location. The spot behind the booth is like 6 feet wide by 20...very narrow. We will probably have like 40 heads and it will block off the whole area. I know security and they are not going to allow that...so maybe a different spot. how about by the bar on the second floor right before the bathrooms or in the fishtank room? just a suggestion.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah yah yah, count me in as well...damn...my first meet up in like 6 monthes, wonder if any of the same people'll be there....besides frank ofcourse...you're always there man...i'll bring some starburst candies just for you man...peace

I'm so there!!! Guy Ornadel is damn good.....correct me if I'm wrong but i think the fish tank room is the room at the top, in the center that over looks the dance floor......it has like glass windows that look out onto the dance floor..hence "fish tank"....

see all of you there!!!!

Hooj

------------------

----------------------

"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way."

Fish tank room is MADDDD cool. It is right off of the bathrooms on the second floor.. See ya'll there..or maybe tomorrow night.

-AZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Well, you best know I'll be there..... I haven't decided upon an outfit yet, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't involve cargo pants this time.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

Originally posted by vejita:

Well, you best know I'll be there..... I haven't decided upon an outfit yet, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't involve cargo pants this time.

cwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm13.gif Perish the thought... UFOs all the way...

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

What exactly _are_ UFOs, anyway? Pardon the question, but I've never been much in the way of fashionably inclined.....

Oh, and as for this tripe:

Originally posted by andwhysee:

i think i can find you at LL on 3/3 .. don't be surprised to see a razor right infront of your eyes....

I almost think it's worth it, EZ -- take a hit or two, and watch as CNYC descends en masse to rend him limb from limb. I know I'd be going straight for the nuts and eyes, myself -- nothing says "don't mess with me" like a swift kick to the jimmy and/or irreversable blindness.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

Originally posted by vejita:

What exactly _are_ UFOs, anyway? Pardon the question, but I've never been much in the way of fashionably inclined.....

UFOs... I needed some education on that myself some time ago... well, UFOs are baggy pants, highly recommended for dancing... I think you would like them as you are more of a raver than I am, lol, well, about as much of a raver as I am anyway. You've seen them I'm sure... I'll be in them for Tiesto.

------------------

ezlogo1.gif

May I approach you and drink from the fountain of your fashion knowledge, master?

Sounds good to me..... sometimes I trip all over my cargos, which can be annoying -- even if they are as comfy as anything I've worn to date. In any case, I look forward to the UFO modeling..... not to mention Tiesto.

Btw, does anybody have the timeslots listed? Or a better way of putting this -- should I show up at opening, or what time would make sense?

------------------

-=Vejita=-

Originally posted by hooj:

I'm so there!!! Guy Ornadel is damn good.....correct me if I'm wrong but i think the fish tank room is the room at the top, in the center that over looks the dance floor......it has like glass windows that look out onto the dance floor..hence "fish tank"....

see all of you there!!!!

Hooj

Hooj!!! der u r! i hardly see your arse posting smile.gif

i'll be der, see you @ ll! cwm32.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

Sup Everyone. Is anyone taking the train up from Rutgers in New Brunswick. IM me teklord310 is you wanna meet up. Train is at 11:13 -> 12:23 and return starts at 5:32 and from there at every :23 after the hour. What time will Limelight kick everyone out? Has anyone gone for Gatecrasher before, if so what time does the last record spin? see everyone at 2 by the fishtank. --Yarin

Originally posted by az-tec:

One suggestion guys....maybe change the meetup location. The spot behind the booth is like 6 feet wide by 20...very narrow. We will probably have like 40 heads and it will block off the whole area. I know security and they are not going to allow that...so maybe a different spot. how about by the bar on the second floor right before the bathrooms or in the fishtank room? just a suggestion.

-Andy

Okay, since you know the joint the best I changed the location. BTW where is the fishtank room?

------------------

ezlogo1.gif

Yo...like I'm new to this board but I'm totally into the idea of meeting all of you.

My name is Maudy and I'll be with my girl Kathy. we've been going to parties since the Disco 2000 days @ Limelight(before it got shut down) so we would love to meet the new generation..(God I sound like such a grandpa!) No but seriously it's gonna be mad cool to chill wit'ya'll. I'll be the short dude with funny looking hair and Goatee wearing black UFOs and black T. My girl will either be wearing a blue wig or be completely naked..(ok,she'll be wearing clothes but I'm sure it'll be sexy) Hope to see you by the tank..peeaaaace~

Originally posted by mugwump:

My girl will either be wearing a blue wig or be completely naked..

Hmmm... taking the fishtank room a bit more serious than I thought...

------------------

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by mareluna:

Hooj!!! der u r! i hardly see your arse posting smile.gif

i'll be der, see you @ ll! cwm32.gif

peace! --daniela

Bad news Luna!!! I came down with a flu last night...so I'm not sure if I can go tomorrow....but all is not lost...I'm leaving work right now to go home and pass out...hopefully I will be able to see ya there!!!!

Hooj

------------------

----------------------

"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way."