Clubplanet Nightlife Community

as long as i'm on the topic of nutrition

maybe you read the thing about peanut butter, maybe you didn't. doesn't matter. i just want to bring to everyone's attention that dairy products ain't all that great! they pump those cows full of antibiotics, steriods & growth hormones and then it's passed through to the milk we drink (and any other dairy product). now why would humans want to drink the milk of another animal? why drink any milk at all unless it's your mother's milk? it's the damn FDA again! they've got us brainwashed into thinking we NEED it! for calcium and whatever. well we can get calcium from broccoli! i just buying drinking milk altogether about two years ago and only drink it in my coffee a little bit and guess what! no broken bones here! what do i put on my cereal you ask? SOY MILK!!! IT ROCKS!!! i used the vanilla flavored and it's really good. not only does it taste good it's fortified with beta carone, vitamins b-12, e & d & calcium and it's made from ORGANIC soybeans (organic means NO PESTICIDES were used in the farming of the veggie) and it's low in saturaed fat w/ no cholesterol - no partially hydrogenated shit that's for sure, not like peanut butter & triscuits (read previous post). aren't you glad i told you this?

<guzzles down another glass of milk and flaunts her milk moustache proudly>

With all the damn things out there that can kill me (and trust me, having survived an experience recently where I nearly DID die) I'm not gonna worry about milk or PB&J.

Eat balanced, eat healthy, excercise, de-stress, love yourself, love others....if that isn't a recipe for good nutrition and a good life, I don't know what is.

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Milk does a body good?

ritmchicks.jpg

your right though about milk.... what other animal drinks it after childhood....let alone, milk from another animal.... it wasn't meant to be in our bodies......but it taste so good with my oreos!!!!

------------------

19791[1].gif

OBE is pure beauty

absolutely right shuga!

i used to drink a carton of milk a day

but now ive stopped completely.

that stuff has some NASTY SHIT in it.

for example, pus from the cows udders because they are being milked by machines every single day. not to mention antibiotics from their diet which could conceivably create a mutant strain of a disease in your body thats resistant to the antibiotic treatement we have now...

Originally posted by ooana:

<guzzles down another glass of milk and flaunts her milk moustache proudly>

With all the damn things out there that can kill me (and trust me, having survived an experience recently where I nearly DID die) I'm not gonna worry about milk or PB&J.

Eat balanced, eat healthy, excercise, de-stress, love yourself, love others....if that isn't a recipe for good nutrition and a good life, I don't know what is.

-Oo

Words of wisdom if I ever heard 'em smile.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com