Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: all u voice stream bitch asses !

god dam i hate everyone that signed up for voice stream !!!!! that service fucking sucks !! out ofteh area ?? wha ?? all teh fuckign time .. that company is taking cell phones back to like 1995 !! i feel for eevryone that fell for that voice stream scam ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

I could of told you that long time ago. I have VoiceStream and CAN NOT WAIT til my one year is up!! cwm4.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

boobielogo2.jpg

Yeah, really.

A couple of my friends have that shit and so does my sister.

They should change the name from Voice Stream to "All circuits are busy Now"

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

AOL IM HazeDG13

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Saci

Fridays -Sound Factory, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

Daammnn .. I keep getting that message too ... but I`m sure Voice Stream is not much worse than Sprint, if it is any worse at all, cuz I can`t wait for my sprint contract to get over.

the interesting thing is, voice stream actually has the most advanced network in at least NYC, and in america, cuz they use GSM technology which I don`t think tht many other services use at all. They of course use some cost effective alternative to the best developed GSM networks so they must have taken the cheap way out ... but well, standard business practice, what`s new !!

Voice stream sucks balls - I have to call someone fifty times to get through once - I can't stand hearing "all circuits are busy" - The people who run voice stream are fucking idiots - What is the point of having a cell phone if noone can get through to you!!

Originally posted by dabiatchka:

I have Sprint and I actually like it>

same deal here... I dont think Sprint is that bad... hasn't given me any problems, and I use it In the Tri-State area and FL..

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

I HAVE MCI AND I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT, THE ONLY THING THAT I DONT LIKE IS THAT YOU GET A BILL ONCE EVERY LIKE 3-4 MONTHS INSTEAD OF EVERY MONTH. WHICH REALLY SUCKS CUZ IT REALLY THROWS MY W.E.N.U.S OUT OF WACK. OH WELL

PEACE OUT

GIANNI

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!

PCS all the way, can't beat it, digital home service jacksonville, prov, NYC, wherever you want baby, crystal clear...

~~ :wasting some more of my 1250 weekend minutes:

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

"Para no morir, tiene que bailar." - Ricky Martin