Clubplanet Nightlife Community

An "E" question...

This is a serious question. Scenario...in a club partying. Assuming you have some really good E with you. What is your preference/practice:

Do you:

1. Drop 1 pill then wait till it fizzles out before dropping again?

OR

2. Do you drop more than one at once--if so, is the effect greater and does it last longer than the normal 3-hour-or-so hit?

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

E releases a chemical in your brain called serotonin. The amount you drop effects how much of the neurotransmitter is released - by dropping a hit at one point in time and then when you are coming down - you create a problem where you might deplete your serotonin, which can cause depression and neuro damage!! You don't want to go to long to drop your second hit - this way your brain doesn't have to fully replinish all that was created in your first hit - think of a glass - it fills with the first hit - as you come down it will become empty!!

But if you wait till it's fully empty it has to replinsh that much more than if it is half empty!!

Remember you don't want to exceed a 180 grams of mdma; therefore, you should not really do more than two hits!!!

Ummm, you're not going to replenish enough serotonin inbetween pill #1 and #2 to make a difference at all!!!!! Sorry to break it to you.

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

Originally posted by crobra:

by dropping a hit at one point in time and then when you are coming down - you create a problem where you might deplete your serotonin, which can cause depression and neuro damage!! You don't want to go to long to drop your second hit - this way your brain doesn't have to fully replinish all that was created in your first hit

I understand your theory however it has been proven to be false. Contrary to popular belief, your seratonin reserves are not depleted all at once. It can take a few days of e binging to do that...then you will hit the depression stage. Once depleted, it can take up to 2 weeks to replenish your seratonin. It does take quite a bit of e to hit that point though.

I'm more curious about people's actual practices and experiences as opposed to text-book/internet theories and rumors. Thanks anyway.

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

...and I hate to break it to you too, but you *will* cause damage to your brain regardless of how much Serotonin you release/ E you take. It's just a matter of degrees. Normally the serotonin receptors are 'full' and protected. But when you take E, you expose them to dopamine uptake, this dopamine breaks down to chlorine (i think) and that damages the cells which produce seratonin. Read up on the whole process at www.dancesafe.org

Go to the 'slide show'. It really is fascinating, and the best way to enjoy yourself is to be fully informed. I know prefer to fully understand what I'm doing to myself.

Re: Suede's Q: I drop the first, follwed by #2 about 90 minutes later. This has the effect of catching the down-slide of #1 with the up-slide of #2. If there is a (rare) #3, that comes about 120 minutes after #2. But it is prolly easier to find some less harmfull way to draw out the experience.

Then of course, 1 might be all ya want. smile.gif

e

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by petrol:

...and I hate to break it to you too, but you *will* cause damage to your brain regardless of how much Serotonin you release/ E you take. It's just a matter of degrees. Normally the serotonin receptors are 'full' and protected. But when you take E, you expose them to dopamine uptake, this dopamine breaks down to chlorine (i think) and that damages the cells which produce seratonin. Read up on the whole process at <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.dancesafe.org" TARGET=_blank>www.dancesafe.org</A>

Go to the 'slide show'. It really is fascinating, and the best way to enjoy yourself is to be fully informed. I know prefer to fully understand what I'm doing to myself.

Re: Suede's Q: I drop the first, follwed by #2 about 90 minutes later. This has the effect of catching the down-slide of #1 with the up-slide of #2. If there is a (rare) #3, that comes about 120 minutes after #2. But it is prolly easier to find some less harmfull way to draw out the experience.

Then of course, 1 might be all ya want. smile.gif

e

Thanks for the info - I stand corrected - I been dancesafe - I should read up on it some more - however I don't drop more than one anyway and I got that test kit!!

Take the hits all at once or the next one very soon after the first...otherwise it won't do anything. Also, it will last longer the more you take usually. cwm41.gif

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place where the flowers grow...I'll be back in an hour or so. I always tell the truth, even when I lie. Ecstasy is god!

I usually take one and then take the other one about an hour later. I usually need two to roll. The first one will feel like its kicking in for a few minutes but then all of a sudden it dies out. Thats when I take the second. After the second I get a good roll that last about 3 to 4 hours.

Some conflicting opinions I see. Yeah, Petrol..that slideshow is great..I posted a thread about it once a while back.

Anyway, we all know it's not good for you...there is oxidation and dopamine uptake where it shouldn't be. Smoking is bad also, alcohol kills brain cells too...these are proven facts.

As for the rest of you (those who use and have not answered) I'm looking for YOUR experiences with multiple hits of e...does it last longer and feel better if you do more than one? Do you spread out your hits to keep one long smooth ride?

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

[This message has been edited by suedenyc (edited 03-02-2001).]

It depends on how long it takes to hit you. I wait until my peak has just started to wear off. Then again, I'm small and it only takes me 20 minutes to half an hour to feel the effects. But I wouldn't advise taking them both at once unless you have a high tolerance. You will peak hard but it won't last as long as if you space them out a little.

Originally posted by suedenyc:

This is a serious question. Scenario...in a club partying. Assuming you have some really good E with you. What is your preference/practice:

Do you:

OR

2. Do you drop more than one at once--if so, is the effect greater and does it last longer than the normal 3-hour-or-so hit?

call me if u still have my #..

suedeman-

i believe it's a personal preference on how you like your roll. some people prefer not to wait and want to peak as high as possible, regardless of the total ride time, and will drop 2 (or more) at once to accomplish this. cwm4.gif

i also know of those who prefer the longer, smooth ride by breaking pills in half & dropping at timed intervals. cwm11.gif

whatever makes you happ-e (sorry!) redface.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

I've never tried it before! wink.gif Riiiiiight....ok now seriously. The closest I've dropped 2 is about half an hour interval. It was a pretty strong peak but the crash was real rough. I prefer to drop one then wait for the peak and drop another....by the time I'm done peaking the next pill will be get me right back up again. But this is a personal issue. Everyone reacts differently, you really have to try it yourself and see. Remember to keep yourself hydrated. Stay safe and have fun.

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by suedenyc:

What is YOUR preference/practice:

Do you:

OR

Thanks to everyone that replied...even you Sniffmyass.

Again...please read my original posting at the top...I'm looking for "YOUR preferences/practices". I'm aware what people do and what people have done...I'm curious to know what works or doesn't work for YOU personally. If you only take 1 for the night (and that's probably the right thing to do IMO), and have never done more than one at a time or in the course of a night then this really doesn't apply to you.

Thanks.

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

I'll always start out by droppin' one pill.

I always say, "Im only eating one!" Then that pill turns out to tease me. I feel like I'm going to peak, I feel it coming on, then it just goes away. So I always wind up taking a second pill about an hour after the first. That second one always hits me

lovely!! cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by smilepimpette (edited 03-02-2001).]

usually what helps is doing 1/2 when you leave your house and about 1/2 right before walking into the club. Add a stacker, yellow jacket whatever adds to it. Then I usually can handle another one or half maybe about 2 hours later, depending on the night.

yea one is enough for me, i tooke one and half once or somethin and i was just too far gone, i never thought that other half would fuk me up like that.....im done with that shit anyway..just becareful smile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

Work it mac daddy work it!!!

aol sn: kshark81

kermit.gif

hey hun! did I tell you I love you!

hmm.. okay one is more then enough for me. It sends me rolling for hours.. (6 hours!)

Sarah: (remember Sarah my bestest friend in the whole wide world!) well she used to take 2 and throw up at least 3 times! (thats an experience I am going to have to pass! hahahah)

I'm not sure If I ever took a half with the one I usually take. Probably not!

I hope I answered your q!

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!