Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday Morning, oh joy

Yep at work, no traffic this morning (wonder why)

Well, if it does snow like they say, ill end up in a hotel near here.....course the PATH is across the st so maybe thats not so bad........ smile.gif

cwm11.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die

hey i showed up to work only to find out we are 10am delayed opening cwm23.gif i have over an hour ride in to find out this bs. and we will probably close early cwm23.gif now i am really pissed off. i could have stayed in bed. oh well. enjoy cwm32.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

aim or yim - neojunglist

Ya know, I really wish I woulda known Mother Nature was gonna pull this holdin out crap with the storm cuz I definitely wouldn't have abused myself as bad this weekend... I had all sorts of plans with my bed this morning.

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

Originally posted by jewel44317:

Ya know, I really wish I woulda known Mother Nature was gonna pull this holdin out crap with the storm cuz I definitely wouldn't have abused myself as bad this weekend... I had all sorts of plans with my bed this morning.

i know exactly what u mean

cwm13.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

aim or yim - neojunglist

Good mornin' all.

Please make sure those of you driving home from work today are very careful should the snow actually make its appearance.

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Not me!! I waited outside for my bus for ONE HOUR!!! No bus!! cwm23.gif So, I'm stuck at home . . . Ohhh well.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

boobielogo2.jpg

Since I'm a big sissy, I decided to take today and tomorrow off. So, I'm sitting here at home drinking coffee and surfing the web...exactly what I'd do at the office, except that I'd get paid for it. Doing it for free isn't quite the same.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif