Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ALL NEW SOPRANOS SERIES STARTS IN 5 MINUTES!!!!

Ohhhhh nice!!

I just wanna tell ya guys that they filmed an episode or part of it at least at the local shit hole club by my house thaty i friggen love!!! I was told by the owner that the episode they shot at Tequila Joes at will air on April 29th~

Ok so mabe yas dont care....maybe yas do.

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

ONe more reason my Spring Break SUCKS. MY MOM CANCELLED HBO!!! God damn ma cwm21.gif I can't even drive to a friends house b/c I'm sick and my car will slip slide along. geeeeeezzzzzz.

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

the first episode was good but the second a little boring, at the end of the second episode when they were in the living room talkig about the mother did anybody catch that guy with the glasses walking up the steps, who the hell was that

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

i saw that...i think that was tony's uncle...the old guy with the big nose...

did anyone notice when they were in the living room, carmella finished her drink and then the next shot, she had a full glass?!

like anyone really cares!

------------------

Sponge Bob Square Pants!

qbee.jpg

Originally posted by qbee:

i saw that...i think that was tony's uncle...the old guy with the big nose...

did anyone notice when they were in the living room, carmella finished her drink and then the next shot, she had a full glass?!

like anyone really cares!

there was a bartender in the backround pouring drinks

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

No no no .... that was Johnny Boy Soprano, Tony Soprano's father. I'm no film major, but that just showed that the dead people who were close to Tony when they were alive were with him. That's why you saw Big Pussy there, too.

Overall, I thought they were two really good episodes. It was really blahzay until the last 10 minutes of the second hour. That's when everything got interesting and Edie Falco went off. Primo stuff. Can't wait till next week.

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

i thought the 2 episodes were descent but next week looks really good. i hope this season is better then the last one.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pimp by blood not by relation.

AOL J303J

Def good episodes.........I thought the funniest shit was Christopher's speech at the house toward the end.......when he was all stoned.......

another funny thing is that Tony's daughter now goes to my school in the show........too bad they don't actually film it here though.......I don't what the hell they are showing......

Mikey

Oh, clubs are cool too.......

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

I asked my Dad if he ever watched The Sopranos and he came back with an indignant, "No and I wouldn't, it's just another show that stereotypes Italians!"

Guess you can figure out that he's Italian smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Originally posted by cathyo:

I asked my Dad if he ever watched The Sopranos and he came back with an indignant, "No and I wouldn't, it's just another show that stereotypes Italians!"

Guess you can figure out that he's Italian smile.gif

who cares, my dad is off the boat and he loves this show!!!!!

------------------

The high school that they were at was Albertus High School, the catholic school in my old home town, and the store they were outside of somking and getting a snapple at was right across the street from it.

In another episode later this season, there was some filming that was being done a couple miles from my house in the state park.

Funny how the show gets close to all of our places that we know.

j.

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."

11icon.giflogoof3.gif

i was in union square one day last fall on my break, and they were filming a scene with meadow and her crack head roomate, they asked a bunch of us to be extras so it was kinda cool...gonna be on Sopranos!

oh, thanx msoprano! I didn't realize there was a bartender! i should pay more attention!

------------------

Sponge Bob Square Pants!

qbee.jpg

they tape alot of the episodes in my town and the surroundign towns. its cool that i know alot of the places on the show but it sux sometimes when they have the streets closed down because of it.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pimp by blood not by relation.

AOL J303J