Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm so weak...........

Once again, My zero will power has prevailed. I had no money, i had to work on sunday at 11am, but yet i was still convinced by someone to go to Limelight, and again as usual, I had a fucken amazing time. Is it something about when you know you shouldnt be there, that makes that night so great???? Thanks sweety for making me come out. (youknowwhoyouare)

-Scotty-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
3.gifheader.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

deanna11, according to you, you werent even going, remember, the last time i talked to you before i decided to go out, you weren't even going, you said that you were staying in, then when you called me on my phone, you said you were making a last minute decision to go out, and i said i was already online, remember? But I am sooooooo glad that i saw you there!!!!!!

-Scott-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."

AOL biggrin.gifaFiRmPrEz

[This message has been edited by scottyskribz57 (edited 03-05-2001).]

Originally posted by scottyskribz57:

deanna11, according to you, you werent even going,

She had to come see me....the attraction was too great to deny

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die

[This message has been edited by myrlin (edited 03-05-2001).]

Thanks sweety for making me come out. (youknowwhoyouare)

-Scotty-

You're very welcome! cwm41.gif

I had a great time too! See I told you sober isn't all that bad. I don't think I have ever giggled more in one night. Your a riot - so when's the blunt session?

I'm rolling!

------------------

An eighth of KB's, $60 A glass bubbler, $85 A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

What do you mean you are rolling??? As for the blunt session, whenever you want, Chuck pmed me back finally, so when ever we wanna do this, gimme a call on my phone. Talk to you later.

-Scotty-

------------------

I meant rolling the blunt retard!

Originally posted by scottyskribz57:

What do you mean you are rolling??? As for the blunt session, whenever you want, Chuck pmed me back finally, so when ever we wanna do this, gimme a call on my phone. Talk to you later.

-Scotty-

------------------

An eighth of KB's, $60 A glass bubbler, $85 A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

HEEY....

Guys, if we're gonna smoke this blunt, let's make sure it's rolled right....

Exodust- you can break up the buds....

Scott- yo I thought you never Pm'd me back...I guess the best way to find out would've been to check my PM's, but sometimes I forget these things.....

OK OK OK Exodust- you can get the roll, but I'll take the "re-roll" (hehehahahahahahaLOL)

Whenever, everyone has my number, i'm just waitin for the call!!!!!!

-Scotty-

------------------