Clubplanet Nightlife Community

got a phone number

Originally posted by robocock:

if you call her too soon she might think u ar pathetic

Bah, I'll speak for women here. Any woman who would think a guy who digs you and you dig him is pathetic for calling....isn't worth calling.

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

Bah, I'll speak for women here. Any woman who would think a guy who digs you and you dig him is pathetic for calling....isn't worth calling.

-Oo

Words of wisdom. Listen to what *girls* tell you!!

Good luck!!

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Well, with me, as soon as possible! That is if there really is a connection, I'm impatient. Most girls I know would like sooner than later. Like Oo said, if a girl thinks an early call makes you pathetic, she's probably not worth your time, or, she didn't feel the same connection you did.

This isn't a tested theory but, when you get the number how about asking when you can call her? That takes the guesswork right out of it!

------------------

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 03-03-2001).]

If I'm interested in a guy, and he's interested in me....sooner the call comes the better!

Just be smart, don't call at 10am if you've been out partying all night ;-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Or in other words...

Life's too short to play games. And games do NOT equal a good relationship. Period.

Don't start playin' them early ;-)

-Oo

------------------

2 day rule man!!!!!!!!!! LIVE BY IT!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Everyone knows that "rule"...including women. I've called guys on it before and to be honest, it does anything *but* make a good impression on me.

Following 2 day rule to me means 1) Not enough confidence to just go for what he wants 2) Is still playing games, blech! 3)Is more concerned about coming across as "a good/hard/busy catch" and not really giving a crap about you, when in reality...it isn't the truth.

If ya like the girl...call her!!! Seriously, any girl who'd think less of you for it ain't worth your time :-)

And you know this, Al! Stop being a weenie, hubby. Wuf ya!

-Oo

------------------

Guest dabiatchka

I met a very adorable guy and hung out with him last night with mutual friends. He got my number and I'd love if he called today or the next day. If you are interested let her know. Don't go playing the whole bullshit game.

Everyone knows that "rule"...including women. I've called guys on it before and to be honest, it does anything *but* make a good impression on me.

Following 2 day rule to me means 1) Not enough confidence to just go for what he wants 2) Is still playing games, blech! 3)Is more concerned about coming across as "a good/hard/busy catch" and not really giving a crap about you, when in reality...it isn't the truth.

If ya like the girl...call her!!! Seriously, any girl who'd think less of you for it ain't worth your time :-)

And you know this, Al! Stop being a weenie, hubby. Wuf ya!

-Oo

PHHHHHHH.....you're just mad cause it worked on you wink.gif....now you're my wife. YOU SEE HOW IT WORKS SOOOOOOOOOOOO WELL. smile.gif

even tho i would like to call a girl sooner i usually wait a few days...i feel as if i would be jumping down her throat. And i want to make sure that there is some breating room. That, plus you never really know what may happen within the next few days. so i feel that it is safe to call after a day or two. Thats all.

And Oo....i miss ya baybee!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

I miss you too, honey. Lots!

And if I recall dear, I'm the one that called you. You always said you liked em' assertive ;-)

-Oo

------------------

You always said you liked em' assertive ;-)

-Oo

very true. *roar*!! cwm32.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

-Oo

That's when you spraypaint her numba on every bathroom in NYC...

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

Congrats!! cwm12.gif

------------------

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

THE 2 DAY RULE SUX!!! My friend met this incredible guy last nite and he is pulling this "2 day rule" shit and it is making her angry at him, not more fond of him. If the girl gives you her #, she obviously wants u to call her ASAP, not 2 days later!!! Listen to the other girls!!!! NEVER play games!!