Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tragedy at exit friday......

well...........

to me at the time it was a tragedy.....

I was "rolling down the river"...

"feeling good" , waited on line about 15 minutes,,,,(thanx lilliz for putting me on

your <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> ,,,LOL),,finally got in,

had my favorite "dug-out",,had it for 8 years,,loved it,,,,it was with me through the

good and bad times.....anyway,,,,had no idea

the bouncers were checking,,,I know,,you're saying "dumb ass"....well at the time I had

forgatten I had it in my jocket packet....

"that dick took it""" it was just filled with

$60 dollars worth of "norther lights"....

that MF did not even give me the chance to

walk out,,,took it, said "marry xmas,,,thank you",,,,"don't look at it,,its mine now",,

well that did it,,,,all of the sudden from being in an excellent mood, everything started to come down on me,,,,,I was miserable....well,,until I got to the dance floor, and let the music take me away,,,,,

Let me know what you all think::::

Should the bouncer have given me the choice

of staying and giving up my shit, or to walk

out and go somewhere else with my stuff????

ciao...

You're a fucking moron.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by playboychick:

Your "shit" is illegal. You're not supposed to have a choice of whether you get it back or not.

I'd accept that if I knew that it was going to be taken care of properly, ie. destroyed or given to the police to destroy. But we all know it was just handed over to the house dealer for re-sale, or divided up amongst the staff.

That's what the real problem is if you ask me.

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Be happy they didn't bring you to the security booth and file your ass!

yep yep and youre a dumb ass

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by spoonyd:

I'd accept that if I knew that it was going to be taken care of properly, ie. destroyed or given to the police to destroy. But we all know it was just handed over to the house dealer for re-sale, or divided up amongst the staff.

That's what the real problem is if you ask me.

You really think management wants E, etc. in their venues? Alcohol = profits...E = less consumption of alcohol hence the $30+ entrance fee as a result of less alcohol consumption.

Besides, I can guarantee you law enforcement agencies are watching them. I would think most of the confiscated drugs are handed over. (I didn't say all!)

All in all, the guy can't bitch. He was caught carrying an illegal substance.

------------------

pc.GIF

fuck that i woulda took my shit back and left .. how could u forget it was in your pocket ? btu $60 worth og grass and a sentimental piece ... now u know ... i bet you dont let it happen again .. sorry ...

u should asked if they could dump out the weed and give u back the piece

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

fuck that i woulda took my shit back and left .. how could u forget it was in your pocket ? btu $60 worth og grass and a sentimental piece ... now u know ... i bet you dont let it happen again .. sorry ...

u should asked if they could dump out the weed and give u back the piece

they prob would have also......

did u smell your trees being burnt in the club by the bouncer who took it from you

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by playboychick:

You really think management wants E, etc. in their venues? Alcohol = profits...E = less consumption of alcohol hence the $30+ entrance fee as a result of less alcohol consumption.

Besides, I can guarantee you law enforcement agencies are watching them. I would think most of the confiscated drugs are handed over. (I didn't say all!)

All in all, the guy can't bitch. He was caught carrying an illegal substance.

Bouncers are not management. Bouncers will not hand confiscated drugs over. They could care less if you drink or not. You're better off betting that donkeys will fly.

A guy can bitch all he wants. Just like you're bitching that he's bitching that I'm bitching that everyone is bitching... LOL

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by spoonyd:

management makes money via the sale of drugs in their establishment through house dealers.

everyone knows this goes on

Not to mention the customers they would lose if there was a super-strict crack-down on all drug use and sales.

thanx all for positive, and negative input...

the reason I posted this was because I wanted to see the reaction,,,,,,whell I tell

you,,,,,it sucks my shit got taken away,,,

and you ,,,the ones who are bashing me for having an illegal substance, in a NYC club..

99.9999999% of the people in a club like that are on something or another......

you are going to sit there and criticize me

for something that you all do\have done...

Love you all anyway....

peace.

"the human brain is bound to criticize..

no matter what the situation is."

illegal substance on him. Come on, like he says, most of the people in the club are on something and I’m not talking about alcohol. It’s not the fact it’s illegal, most of us have or do use some sort of shit, it’s just that fact that you had it sitting in your pocket! You got to stash that shit somewhere a little less obvious otherwise that’s exactly what happens.

I feel for you bro. I bet you missed having that to light up late in the morning when you were coming down off the pill. Nothing brings it back on like a good smoke!