Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this so-called blizzard is fast turning into the joke of the century

Originally posted by j303j:

don't sleep on it. i just watched the weather and they said the rushour going home is gonna be bad then tonite the snow really comes down alot.

yeah, and they also said the same thing about sunday afternoon and today. i'm not holding my breath......

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Dude, I'm not gonna complain too much -- this nice little state of emergency closed Rutgers and is paying me time and a half and giving me pizza for sitting here on the board, occasionally telling people classes are cancelled, and basically goofing off... Works for me!

OH - looks like Meli has a weekly gig! The gig this past Saturday was great, and we'll be finding out later today what's up for the rest of my Saturdays... yeah baby!!

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

I was home all day...it never came. Even if I went to work today, I would have been home by now...and it's still not here!

All the weather people getting on and saying "um...yeah...but it is ICY out there!" It's like they feel like retards for making everyone stay home today!

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

i've never heard so much hyped up shit about nothing.....and this is all that's been on the tv all morning...coverage of a storm that has yet to happen.......yeah, they closed the schools for nothing...big woopsie!! well i shouldn't talk b/c i just cancelled all of tomorrow's surgeries....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

don't sleep on it. i just watched the weather and they said the rushour going home is gonna be bad then tonite the snow really comes down alot.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pimp by blood not by relation.

AOL J303J