Clubplanet Nightlife Community

exit will die

Originally posted by darrellg:

Well, whichever one you choose, just say HAZE List.

I'm at both.

Gotta keep all my clubbers happy, no matter what they choose.

HAZE List, the only one you need.

Peace,

uh-ohhhhhhh

i believe thats called "double dipping"

better not let dave find out wink.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

there were no proms at soundfactory... and you talk about little kids getting into factory??? look at exit...they let any slut in who wears a skirt.. she can be 12 and they'd let her in

------------------

"i'm drowning, so come inside... welcome to my... filthy mind"

fiercetwok1@aol.com

201-488-1387

fierce club promotions

Originally posted by fierce2k:

there were no proms at soundfactory... and you talk about little kids getting into factory??? look at exit...they let any slut in who wears a skirt.. she can be 12 and they'd let her in

fierce2k.....take cover kid...... wink.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Well, whichever one you choose, just say HAZE List.

I'm at both.

Gotta keep all my clubbers happy, no matter what they choose.

HAZE List, the only one you need.

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

AOL IM HazeDG13

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Saci

Fridays -Sound Factory, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

UHM ACTUALLY

i am 18, and they check my ID like crazy! they turn down people (A LOT)...and i look young and they question me!

so they are tough on age there......

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

exactly- exit is the better mix of commercial. sf is the best underground. and twilo is the best beats- 3 clubs, 3 dj's, 3 styles. You can't put them all on the same level-they each carry themselves

Originally posted by lillizzy:

UHM ACTUALLY

i am 18, and they check my ID like crazy! they turn down people (A LOT)...and i look young and they question me!

so they are tough on age there......

ok, my little sister who is 14 went about three weeks ago, with no id whatsoever, and got in

------------------

"i'm drowning, so come inside... welcome to my... filthy mind"

fiercetwok1@aol.com

201-488-1387

fierce club promotions

NYC is big enough to have a few good clubs - like exit or sf or twilo or ll or whatever you like!!

I traveled around a lot and seen many cities and NYC is the best - what the fuck is this arguement about - which club is better - that is so subjective - besides it really suck if nyc had only one great club and everything else sucked - it would be like most other cities - friday or saturday you get the choice of going to some great clubs with really good dj's spinning!!

Instead of arguing about which club is better, we should be saying - shit we actually have some good selection to choose from - I hope the clubs battle it out every week and bring talented dj's spinning with different types music, therefore every weekend won't be the same shit in the same club!!! health competition always creates a better product and more perks for the consumer!!